One of Asia’s leading financial technology is on a look out for a Digital Media Sales Manager to further drive their business! Our client is at a fascinating juncture in their history. Their customer has never been larger and what more a strong brand presence in the market!
OPPORTUNITIES that you will potentially gain?
- Exposure to big financial, tech brands
- An organisation that is constantly open to new ideas & initiatives
- To grow into the sales management team
- Collaborative team with strong set of work values
- Further develop your sales & presentation skills
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES required?
- Tenaciously and pro-actively seeks out new sales opportunity’s.
- Builds and strengthens client relationships both at the operational and executive levels by understanding the client’s business goals and determining how company services align.
- Develops strong internal relationships across all lines to drive action and accountability.
- Conduct researches and trend analysis to draw up case studies / new ideas for potential client’s campaign
- Capable in pitching and preparing attractive proposals and presentations for exciting campaigns
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry. You have the freedom to explore all across all industries.
- Proactively manage, mitigate, and escalate risks and provides status reporting to client as appropriate.
- Receives all critical incident reports and data analytics to identify areas of improvement
- Strong project management and client management skills in a cross-functional environment (strategy, analytics, creative and technology)
- Managing delivery of ad hoc, weekly and monthly reporting
WHAT we need from YOU?
- media sales experience from agency/ publishers/ media conglomerate/
- Knowledge in web analytics reporting tools preferable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Powerpoint, Word & Excel
- Thorough understanding of social media and passionate in digital content marketing
- Strong familiarity with the digital advertising landscape in Klang Valley coupled with a network of Media buyer contacts would be highly preferable
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to work productively and independently in a cross-functional environment
- The aptitude to generate great idea
Keen to know more? Email me at email@example.com!
Job Reference: JO-1705-121600
Job Start Date: 05/07/2017