Home Expired Vacancy
IT Project Manager - Our client, a leading financial services company is looking for an IT Project Manager to join their team in assisting multiple supplier system deliveries across a number of IT Delivery Workstreams within a complex business change project. As IT Project Manager you will be managing at least two IT Delivery workstreams within a complex project or programme.
IT Project Manager Lead skills required:
- Must have managed several IT Delivery Workstreams
- Iterative Development and Delivery, strong IT Project Management experience
- Structured planning and project methodologies (Prince II)
- Leading and managing Workstreams through system and integration testing and UAT
- Experienced leading and managing UAT Team through User Acceptance Testing, including Test Planning, Script and Scenario Development
- Understanding of CRM Dynamics, BizTalk and related technology including XML, SOAP, REST and JSON
- Capable of managing a team of 6 to 8
- 3rd Party Vendor Delivery Management
**Please send your CV to Rachel - email@example.com or call Rachel on 020 7928 2525 for further information on the role**
Agile Project Manager, E-commerce, Analytics, Agile, Data
Looking for an Agile Project Manager to work for a well-known and renowned E-commerce firm which is currently one of the world's leading consumer...
This role specifically relates to Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery (BCDR) and requires a BA who has experience of working in this discipline...
Business Analyst - Business Process Analyst - Lean - SixSigma
Looking for a Business Analyst to work for a well-known and renowned leading Financial Services firm which is currently one of the world's...