Home Expired Vacancy
IT Project Manager - Our client, a leading financial services company is looking for an IT Project Manager to join their team in assisting multiple supplier system deliveries across a number of IT Delivery Workstreams within a complex business change project. As IT Project Manager you will be managing at least two IT Delivery workstreams within a complex project or programme.
IT Project Manager Lead skills required:
- Must have managed several IT Delivery Workstreams
- Iterative Development and Delivery, strong IT Project Management experience
- Structured planning and project methodologies (Prince II)
- Leading and managing Workstreams through system and integration testing and UAT
- Experienced leading and managing UAT Team through User Acceptance Testing, including Test Planning, Script and Scenario Development
- Understanding of CRM Dynamics, BizTalk and related technology including XML, SOAP, REST and JSON
- Capable of managing a team of 6 to 8
- 3rd Party Vendor Delivery Management
**Please send your CV to Rachel - email@example.com or call Rachel on 020 7928 2525 for further information on the role**
Account Director - Global Marketing Agency - £220-260 pd
Aylesbury - 3 Month Contract (Potential Permanent)
Our client is a global marketing agency looking for an Account Director to lead the...
Account Director / Client Success Manager - London
An exciting early-stage European-based Digital Marketing Software Company. This revolutionary new marketing personalisation technology allows eCommerce...
Previous agency experienceAppreciation of web design and importance of digital marketingKeen interest in user experience and understanding of user insightsPassionate about delivering results to business...