Home Expired Vacancy
IT Project Manager - Our client, a leading financial services company is looking for an IT Project Manager to join their team in assisting multiple supplier system deliveries across a number of IT Delivery Workstreams within a complex business change project. As IT Project Manager you will be managing at least two IT Delivery workstreams within a complex project or programme.
IT Project Manager Lead skills required:
- Must have managed several IT Delivery Workstreams
- Iterative Development and Delivery, strong IT Project Management experience
- Structured planning and project methodologies (Prince II)
- Leading and managing Workstreams through system and integration testing and UAT
- Experienced leading and managing UAT Team through User Acceptance Testing, including Test Planning, Script and Scenario Development
- Understanding of CRM Dynamics, BizTalk and related technology including XML, SOAP, REST and JSON
- Capable of managing a team of 6 to 8
- 3rd Party Vendor Delivery Management
**Please send your CV to Rachel - email@example.com or call Rachel on 020 7928 2525 for further information on the role**
ACCOUNT MANAGER - ECOMMERCE SAAS SOLUTION PROVIDER - PRE IPO - LONDON
Our client is a business with great momentum working in the eCommerce space...
Agile Project Manager - Start Up - Forward thinking, Innovative
This will give you a chance to work with one of the hottest start up's out there, with funding from one of the top 30 wealthiest entrepreneur's in the...
Application Support Analyst
We are seeking a graduate with 1 or 2 years' experience in application support, to take on the the role of Application Support Analyst to join our busy, expanding Applications Support team...