Home Expired Vacancy
IT Project Manager - Our client, a leading financial services company is looking for an IT Project Manager to join their team in assisting multiple supplier system deliveries across a number of IT Delivery Workstreams within a complex business change project. As IT Project Manager you will be managing at least two IT Delivery workstreams within a complex project or programme.
IT Project Manager Lead skills required:
- Must have managed several IT Delivery Workstreams
- Iterative Development and Delivery, strong IT Project Management experience
- Structured planning and project methodologies (Prince II)
- Leading and managing Workstreams through system and integration testing and UAT
- Experienced leading and managing UAT Team through User Acceptance Testing, including Test Planning, Script and Scenario Development
- Understanding of CRM Dynamics, BizTalk and related technology including XML, SOAP, REST and JSON
- Capable of managing a team of 6 to 8
- 3rd Party Vendor Delivery Management
**Please send your CV to Rachel - firstname.lastname@example.org or call Rachel on 020 7928 2525 for further information on the role**
ACCOUNT MANAGER - ECOMMERCE SAAS PLATFORM IN LONDON
Our client is a leading software vendor providing an eCommerce marketing technology to global clients...
An energetic, expanding, independent creative agency, based in the heart of London's creative district, is looking for an experienced Account Manager to join the family and be a part of their future...
Agile Business Analyst - Web - BI - Marketing - Data - Digital
We are looking for talented Agile Business Analysts working to support a well renowned leading E-commerce organisation which is currently one...