Home Expired Vacancy
IT Project Manager - Our client, a leading financial services company is looking for an IT Project Manager to join their team in assisting multiple supplier system deliveries across a number of IT Delivery Workstreams within a complex business change project. As IT Project Manager you will be managing at least two IT Delivery workstreams within a complex project or programme.
IT Project Manager Lead skills required:
- Must have managed several IT Delivery Workstreams
- Iterative Development and Delivery, strong IT Project Management experience
- Structured planning and project methodologies (Prince II)
- Leading and managing Workstreams through system and integration testing and UAT
- Experienced leading and managing UAT Team through User Acceptance Testing, including Test Planning, Script and Scenario Development
- Understanding of CRM Dynamics, BizTalk and related technology including XML, SOAP, REST and JSON
- Capable of managing a team of 6 to 8
- 3rd Party Vendor Delivery Management
**Please send your CV to Rachel - email@example.com or call Rachel on 020 7928 2525 for further information on the role**
Accelerator Partner Specialist (Tech Startups) - London - £70-80 plus Bonus & Bens!
My client is a multinational bank, with an HQ in London...
Project Manager - VoC/CEM Software Vendor - LondonThe Company
A Leading Global Provider of Customer Experience Management (CEM) Software Solutions. The company is pre-IPO and has an impressive customer base comprising...
Business Architect - Enterprise Architect - Lead
This is an exciting opportunity for a Chief Business architect to work for a leading retailer and consultancy...