PROJECT DIRECTOR – AGENCY – LONDON – £85K
The Project Director will be accountable for delivery of large scale Digital, Creative and Web engagements to clients as well as managing the client relationship from a delivery and commercial standpoint. Lead complex programs consisting of large multi-disciplinary teams in delivery integrated digital and creative client solutions. The Project Director is accountable for ensuring a project’s success and client satisfaction through senior-level relationships, program management and leadership.
- Responsible for ensuring the client is informed, consulted and delighted during the lifecycle of the agencies facilitated program.
- Act as the key point of contact between the client and the agency team. You must be aware of and, where appropriate, facilitate all communication between the client and the team. Act as a translator and negotiator between the client and the agency. Responsible for ensuring creative, technical, data, and commercial enquiries or updates are passed to the relevant team members.
- Foster effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including delivery partners and suppliers as well as peers and more senior internal stakeholders.
- Plan the delivery of the overall project of work for the year and its activities
- Develop and implement long-term goals and objectives to achieve the successful outcome of the project
- Develop tools for managing the annual budget and operating plan to support the programme
- Develop a project evaluation framework to assess the strengths of the programme and to identify areas for improvement
- Ensure that project activities operate within the policies, procedures and approvals
- Develop forms and records to document project activities
- Ensure all staff members receive orientation and appropriate training in accordance with organisational standards
- Supervise project management staff by providing direction, input and feedback
- Communicate with clients and other stakeholders to gain community support for the programme and to help implement client-side changes to improve the programme
- Liaise with other Product & Tech to ensure the effective and efficient programme delivery
- Ensure creative excellence & consistency across all work.
- Deep project management experience in delivering large solutions
- Client management experience with primary accountability for peer-level client relationships at senior level
- Accountability for budget of client revenue of £3m+
- Experience multiple full project lifecycles from business development to final delivery
- Experience helping to drive business development effort
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Direct managerial responsibility for 10+ individuals
- Extensive experience in consulting and/or client-facing role
- Extensive experience of leading technology projects and managing teams of 20+ people across multiple lifecycles through business and technical design paths.
- Familiarity with Agile and Iterative Development (or other new methodologies).
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and facilitation skills.
- Technical proficiency with MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- 7+ years related experience
To apply for the role, please click the ‘Apply’ button, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or call +44 207 928 2525
Job Reference: JO-1607-88683
Salary: £80000 - £85000 per annum