Creative Director – On-line Global Retail Brand – London – £110k + 25% Bonus
This is going to be fun working on an exciting brand… In the last 15 years this brand has grown to become one of the world’s largest online e-Commerce sites on-line and mobile for their unique product range. They are innovators and are now shipping 12 million products globally per year and now dominate the market with innovation in mind.
The Creative Director is a central role in the management team. The right person will drive the overarching Creative and Brand Strategy for all channels.
Historically and currently the main focus of their Marketing spend is on TV, almost 80% of their advertising media spend.
Creative Projects include:
- Graphics for TV Advertising and Radio creative
- All website, mobile and App graphics
- Printed marketing and advertising materials
- Outdoor marketing creative eg. Tube, bus Panels, 6 sheets, digital poster campaigns
- Monthly Email newsletters and Automated email programmes
- Email coding and front end development
- Display Ads for online marketing, ranging from static banners to HTML animations
- Videos and animations for Social and brand channels.
- Internal Comms
- Photography of all individual products, lifestyle and seasonal shoots
- You need to have experienced in spearheading national multi-million-pound media campaigns across all offline and online channels.
- Ensuring consistency of brand values, driving integrated seasonal marketing campaigns, both online and offline and managing an in-house Design team as well as external creative agencies.
- Responsible for producing all brand assets, brand communications and any creative material required by the Marketing and Commercial teams.
- By heading up the Creative Marketing team, an internal ‘agency’ for all things on brand, the role and the team, work closely with Acquisition, CRM, PR and Social teams, as well Content Managers, Merchandisers and their Media agency to produce brilliant campaigns and customer experience that appeal to both new and existing customers.
- Drives the growth and development of the brand vision and mission. This is particularly important at this stage of the brand’s life
- Has clear sight of the long-term ambition and brand proposition, whilst brilliantly delivering short term gains, always building a way forward for the brand.
- Directs, builds and inspires a full Brand Platform.
- Approves and evolves final Brand Guidelines including all visuals, tone of voice, logos and all brand related collateral
- With the Creative Marketing team, ensure the brand values are visually and tonally represented across all media, and all the channels in the strongest possible way.
Salary and benefits
- Basic salary of £100,000 – £110,000 + 25% Bonus
- The opportunity to work with brilliant, talented and fun team
- A chance to become involved with a great brand with an ambitious roadmap and be part of a culture that encourages innovation
- 25 days holiday (excl. bank holidays)
- Pension scheme with company contributions
- Private Medical
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
To apply for the role, please click the ‘Apply’ button, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 207 928 2525
Job Reference: JO-1608-89208
Salary: £100000 - £110000 per annum + 25% Bonus