A leading advertising client is looking to expand their offering into the European market- with a particular focus on Paris, France.
They are looking to expand their Talent Acquisition team on a freelance or FTC basis- they are flexible on this. This is an excellent chance for a native or fluent French speaker to secure an exciting role at a well known-name.
About the role;
- The main responsibility of your role will be day to day, sourcing top-tier talent for contract and permanent staff for the agency.
- You will be following internal procedures and managing the existing ATS to track and record all candidates and requests
- You will ingratiate yourself with departments within the agency to learn about various departments and their needs
- You will extending offers of employment to candidates and work under the direction of the hiring managers
- You will be actively sourcing and adding the the ATS, while maintaining current relationships with candidates.
- You should have extremely strong experience in full life-cycle recruitment and an excellent knowledge of the digital industry- ideally within the Technology,Creative and Product Management spectrum.
- You will have impeccable sourcing skills and be able to use traditional and creative methods to attract the best talent in the French market.
- The ideal candidate will have the innate ability to pick up new systems, procedures and internal processes.
- You’ll work well within teams and with clients- using your excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- You MUST be a native or fluent French speaker and be based in or happy to relocate to Paris.
This is a career changing opportunity for a freelancer/contractor and is ready to be taken up by somebody who is keen to make a difference in an established agency name. Don’t miss out!
Job Reference: CH0-8927410
Salary: £40 - £45 per annum