Within this role – every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. My client are creators, makers and doers.
My client have been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, they’ve been defining amazing products and digital solutions since the beginning. And they’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us!
The Digital Brand Commerce (DBC) sector of this business creates the digital future by delivering a premium digital experience centered around their consumers. The aspiration is to define and build the global ecosystem empowering BU’s and Markets by providing a consistent digital strategy, direction and capabilities, leading all one seamless experience across all digital touch points. This role is critical to the ecosystem design as he/she will own and run AdHoc Requests and overall ecosystem consulting within DBC and outside to the rest of the brand. This role brings the future digital ecosystem to life as the single point of contact driving the consumer journeys and use cases. This role is responsible to identify, develop, and assesse new opportunities with potential within the ecosystem (such as future craft and how it could impact the consumer ecosystem) and prioritise that and inject it into the ecosystem design team.
- Single point of contact to articulate and share ecosystem vision with key partners to create priorities by proactively driving use cases
- Drives and owns the development of the ecosystem framework for getting new business requests and opportunities from ideation to concept.
- Identifies and develops business opportunities with potential (such as future craft and how it could impact the consumer ecosystem) and feed that back into the digital ecosystem.
- Drives interaction with the complete knowledge of the entire digital ecosystem and translate that into a customer request.
- Delivers and optimizes the translation of functional requirements and use cases of the overall ecosystem into direction and tangible business guidance.
- Drives the digital ecosystem evolution through determining outside strategic business opportunities, translating into digital capabilities and structuring the same into clear deliverables for DBC.
- Establishes a systematic approach to gaining and sharing meaningful and actionable digital insights that broaden and deepen the knowledge about the digital landscape today and in future.
- Delivers oversight to ensure ongoing alignment outside of ecosystem design against business objectives/requirements the DBC and digital ecosystem goals while driving constant updates/information on our strategy/plans/progress to varied stakeholder groups.
- Builds strong relationships with business stakeholders and ensure digital ecosystem capability roadmaps are aligned with mid/long-term business direction.
- Articulates and share vision with key partners to create detailed priorities by proactively driving a series of actionable use cases to facilitate clear understanding and embed our consumer at the core of DBC.
- Owns and Run AdHoc Requests and overall digital ecosystem consulting.
- Evaluates the competencies of subordinates on a regular basis and provides prompt and feedback and guidance to drive high performance.
- Promotes a high performance culture by setting clear expectations and individual goals.
- Takes ownership for Talent Management processes to grow, develop and retain talents.
- Translates the company goals into team specific actions and business plans as well to control and monitor performance and results.
Knowledge, Capabilities and Experience
- University degree in the field of Business and/or Technology
- 12+ years of relevant professional experience.
- 4+ years leadership of multidisciplinary teams.
- Consulting experience is a plus.
- Excellent English language skills and fluent in another European language.
- Strong knowledge of the digital industry (products, technologies, solution providers, commercial models, trends).
- Strong understanding of all digital touchpoints and their respective consumer, business and technology aspects.
- Track record of driving consumer facing products and services from innovation stage to market launch on a global level.
- Strategic mindset with strong proactive, executional abilities.
- Business minded with strong technical background.
- Ability to cope well with ambiguity and uncertainty.
- Ability to develop high-level concepts by combining strong knowledge of the digital landscape with inputs from strategy, insights and BU’s.
- Strong ability to develop influential and collaborative relationships with internal stakeholders from various (non-)digital disciplines on all levels.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills to effectively communicate complex topics to diverse audiences.
- Ability to efficiently work in a cross-functional, matrixed organization.
To be considered for this truly unique role, please click Apply or contact me directly – email@example.com