My client, a leading retail giant here in the UK, are looking for a Programmatic and Paid Social Display Manager on an interim contract basis to support with some major projects over the next 3 months.
Responsible for proactively planning, optimisation and execution of the programmatic strategy. Supports the social strategy through paid social buys. Delivers and leverages branding, prospecting and remarketing campaigns through targeting, creative and audience data via agencies and in-house team to drive marketing efficiency whilst supporting market share ambition and customer acquisition, increased purchase frequency and improved media efficiency.
- A leadership role within the Programmatic & Paid Social team to inspire, coach and develop a team of subject matter experts to deliver customer goals within the overall context of balancing sales and contribution whilst delivering a consistent brand and Partner experience
- Responsible for liaising with key external stakeholders to ensure relationships are commercially sustainable and are nurtured. Uses all aspects of programmatic & paid social to drive cost effective sales and conversions. Understands the key levers, tools and reports to drive incremental gains. Always ensures that the brand is accurately reflected in the marketing activity undertaken
- Aligns agencies and in-house capabilities to deliver full funnel programmatic advertising. Manages day-to-day programmatic buys, campaign planning, creative briefing and campaign performance (eCPMs, CPAs, ROI, acquisition) reporting. Proactively plans and manages display campaigns constantly optimising spend and ensuring relevancy of messaging and targeting. Accountable for ad networks and is comfortable with tracking implementation, dynamic creative display, real-time bidding and re-targeting technologies.
- Accountable for efficient spend in programmatic & paid social, through forecasting and budget management, using attribution techniques, ROI modelling, setting, evolving and monitoring ad engagement and buying ensure campaign optimisation in the short, mid and long term
- Accountable for ensuring accurate tracking to provide confidence that decisions are data driven, landing pages are optimised and market coverage is informed through accurate reporting and informed beyond last click.
- Accountable for delivering a robust solution for capturing insights, analysing results and cascading knowledge to the relevant teams to demonstrate the omni-channel value of programmatic & paid social to wider stakeholders and champion budget and resource requirements. Takes learnings and insight to determine and shape future plans and roadmaps
- Responsible for the delivery of international strategy through programmatic marketing. Tailors creative and targeting per regional strategy
- Be a thought leader in programmatic and paid social recommending appropriate techniques and tools, informing business cases
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Display enthusiast with demonstrable experience in campaigns, programmatic buys and paid social to executional level
- Creative thinker delivering inspiring and relevant content whilst managing data
- Experience of leading, coaching and developing individuals
- Experience of understanding customers, tone of voice and ability to drive performance whilst protecting brand values
- Experience of multiple stakeholder management
- Experience of reviewing numbers and turning insights into actionable plans
- Strong online experience within retail
- Demonstrable understanding of how digital marketing channels work and can influence customer engagement
- Experience of acting as a consultant to stakeholders who need deeper understanding of the role of display
- Evidence of negotiating commercially compelling agreements
If interest and immediately available, please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Job Reference: JO-1610-90570
Salary: £0.00 - £350.00 per annum
Job Start Date: 17/10/2016