My client, a leading financial services provider, is on the hunt for a Community Manager for an initial 6-month contract that could go permanent to work across their social channels and drive engagement.
We have a growing social following and we need someone who can nurture relationships with this community. Social media and is a powerful tool for and we need to find ways to truly connect with our audience via digital channels to have meaningful and relevant conversations. We need someone who will bring new ideas and launch new campaigns which resonate. Reporting to our Head of Digital Marketing this person will help to design the strategy and manage the plans.
You are interested in:
- Bringing best in class digital, social and content marketing initiatives to the forefront of plans
- Working with a diverse set of marketing challenges
- Thinking about the customer, finding ways to connect with them, discovering insights, testing hypothesis and analytics
- Are versatile: you’re able to plan and write content for web and mobile interfaces, including interaction flows, product tours, transactional emails and launch education materials, as well as apply consistent standards and elevate the overall quality of our work.
- Love hands-on writing and editing for web and mobile experiences
- Understand design thinking and user experience
- Thrive in a flat, dynamic and fast-moving organisation that uses light-weight process to have a huge impact
What you’ll do on our team:
- Manage our social community and messaging across all social media channels
- Develop plans to engage with the community and share updates and relevant content
- Plan new campaigns and ideas which will have impact
- Help construct the tone and voice of the brand and be consistent in our conversations
- Develop relationships with users and customers
- Work across the team on identifying trends and hot topics and the content plans
- Create Content marketing calendar and manage production of content
- Work with agency partners to help bring the plans to life
- Educate staff on how to build social media; build employee advocacy; build and govern MD presence
This is what it will look like in practice:
- Daily execution of content via social (Tweets, LinkedIn updates, FB update et al)
- Manage Brand TOV online and make sure it is consistent across all messages
- Work with internal customers (business lines and events) to execute the chosen social strategy by campaign
- Campaign planning, development, execution and evaluation
- Ensuring all channels are on brand (bios, imagery et al)
- Listening – using the right tools and informing content production
How you’ll be measured:
- Brand awareness, consideration and perception
- Social measures tbc
- NPS, customer satisfaction and advocacy
- Excellent writing and storytelling skills
- Experience managing a social community
- In-depth knowledge of what makes the finance industry / small businesses tick
And the qualities that are important to us are:
- An outgoing and enthusiastic player, with the attitude and energy to deliver in a fast paced, start-up environment
- Innovative in approach and thinking
- Challenging the status quo
- An entrepreneurial flair and a can do attitude is a win, in the FS category things change very quickly and we constantly strive to adapt to these changes.
- A passionate individual who wants to make a difference
- Committed to delivering campaigns that provide us with a competitive edge over others in the financial services space.
- Results focused and able to champion the digital and social expertise among peers and senior management.
If available immediately, please email CV to email@example.com and send through your most up-to-date CV. Interviews this week!
Job Reference: JO-1703-120386
Salary: £200.00 - £300.00 per day
Job Start Date: 27/03/2017