Not only armed with a strong copy background, you’ll also have experience working on other content formats such as online film content and script writing. This is a great chance to work with a small but talented content team, as well as having the resources of being part of a bigger network. You must be someone who is passionate about creating storytelling through a variety of content formats. You’ll be involved in creating award-winning work and gain valuable experience in the world of content.
Who you will be working with:
Reporting into the Copy Manager, you’ll work closely with the content team to set the agenda for all things creative, and your closest allies will be the strategy team. You’ll work with an outstanding team of highly regarded experts in their field to help create, manage and develop social media strategies for the extensive client base. You’ll be responsible for coordinating with relevant client and internal teams.
- You’ll be responsible for creating industry-leading creative content for a number of clients
- Write/create engaging content – exercising creative thought, demonstrating commercial knowledge and adhering to SEO and brand standards
- Identify and create strategies to address content development opportunities alongside strategists
- Aligning these ideas with the content’s pre-defined goals and targets
- Developing social content calendars and editorial plans (seasonal, thematic and campaign-driven) targeted at specific audiences to drive engagement
- Write/create social content – exercising creative thought, social media expertise and commercial knowledge
- Managing branded social accounts such as Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Pinterest for the agency’s clients – responsible for design management, publication schedule, listening and monitoring for questions and engaging with public
- Creating social content such as tweets, social posts, photos and blogs for example and managing communications with stakeholders ensuring compliance and sign-off
Working closely with the other senior leads and team managers, you’ll:
- Lead and inspire a team of content creators and content marketing experts
- Host and/or participate in creative brainstorms, always being willing to offer new creative content ideas
- Overseeing some client accounts, including the quality of the content, budgets and productivity
- Develop an understanding of the client’s tone of voice which can be worked into all content creation and strategies
- Work with clients to establish a tone of voice for all content collateral across multiple platforms
- Researching clients, their competitors and the target audience
- Updating and amend strategy and campaign documents according to feedback
- Working with the design team to produce graphic content e.g. social cards and infographics. Communicating clearly the creative direction for the content
- Develop partnerships with clients and establishing oneself as a trusted source of new media insight and knowledge
- Act as an advocate of adoption of creative content within the department and agency
- Monitor trends in content marketing
- Industry updates – spending time each week monitoring industry blogs and headlines to ensure you and the team are up to date on the latest happenings, allowing you to expand your knowledge and contribute in a meaningful way to team discussions
What skills do you need to have?
The ideal candidate has previous creative content experience as well as a passion for social publishing and content marketing. This is an extremely exciting role for a social & content professional looking to grow their portfolio in a highly respected agency.
If you think you fit the criteria above and keen to apply, email CV and portfolio of work to firstname.lastname@example.org.