Digital Marketing Executive – Contract to Perm – 3-month initial duration
The Digital Marketing Executive role will report to the Head of Digital. This individual will be responsible for delivering the marketing strategy across all digital channels with the aim to develop the digital presence to enhance audience attainment and retention in line with the business’ growth strategy.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Assist with the formulation and manage the execution of digital campaign strategies to build connections with prospects and maintain engagement with clients.
- Oversee the social strategy by continuing to attract an energised group of new followers, maintaining daily interactions with existing followers and be the guardian of the brand in social conversations.
- Manage the day-to-day upkeep of the website, implementing an effective SEO strategy, maintaining an up-to-date resource library and ensure the overall effectiveness and smooth running of the website.
- Liaise with the marketing team how to incorporate website tactics including pop-ups, paid search, SEO and PPC into new campaigns to assist with company revenue generation.
- Responsible for delivering email marketing campaigns including managing the lead nurturing email program to deliver marketing qualified leads to sales, as well as maximising the level of engagement from the client and prospect database through newsletters.
- Run internal and external webinar programs including managing the pre and post event promotions, technical set up, and ensuring the smooth running of the event.
- Maintain a healthy knowledge of key trends within the digital marketing industry to assist with writing copy for emails campaigns, regular social posting, blog posts and other short digital assets.
- Ensure reporting for digital campaigns is maintained on a monthly basis including email stats, website traffic, social engagement as well as providing thoughts for future optimisation.
Desired skills and experience:
- Three years minimum knowledge working within B2B digital marketing
- In-depth understanding of social platforms and comfortable working with social ad management platforms
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Knowledge of the principals of SEO and Google Adwords
- Comfortable working within Google Analytics and a CMS platform
- Good InDesign skills to create your own image adaptations
- Good understanding of HTML
- Ability to multi-task, quickly prioritise and communicate with relevant team members
- Enthusiasm and good collaboration ethos
- Willing and able to learn and pick up new platforms, tools and processes quickly
- A team player that has drive and ambition the business is a young and vibrant business with a high growth strategy and huge potential.
If keen on applying, email CV to email@example.com for more information.
Job Reference: JO-1707-124795
Salary: £125.00 - £160.00 per day
Job Start Date: 17/07/2017
Job Skill: Digital Marketing, copywriting, Content, marketing, Email, PPC, SEO, SOCIAL MEDIA, Community Management, LinkedIn, Content calendar, Community Management, Content, Content calendar, copywriting, Digital Marketing, Email, LinkedIn, marketing, PPC, SEO, SOCIAL MEDIA