My client urgently seeks a Digital Marketing Manager on six-month contract initially and then go permanent to work on the mortgages side of this leading financial institution.
The high profile role of Digital Marketing Manager is for one of the fastest growing financial services providers in the UK. This role has a direct to customer marketing focus. Reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing and dotted line to Head of Mortgages Marketing, this role is responsible for developing a best in class digital strategy for the Mortgages business. The focus of this role is to deliver digital campaigns across relevant media, understand tactical opportunities, test, learn and optimise.
We are looking for an experienced, creative, and fearless digital marketer to lead the digital marketing plan for Mortgages. The ideal person should be flexible in their approach and they must be credible and structured in their thinking in order to influence a wide network of stakeholders.
Leading the planning and delivery of best in class digital and social activity is key and so the successful candidate will be responsible for a significant digital marketing budget and will be expected to lead the brand strategy online and digital marketing across all media channels, including PPC, Programmatic, SEO, Affiliates, Content and Social Media. They will also lead the delivery of insight derived from performance tracking of all digital marketing activity.
You are interested in:
- Bringing best in class digital marketing initiatives to the forefront of plans
- Working with a diverse set of marketing challenges
- Thinking about the customer, finding ways to connect with them, discovering insights, testing hypothesis and analytics
- A supporting learning environment with a diverse team in terms of skill sets, levels of experience and background
- Having the freedom to solve problems creatively and do amazing work
- Working in a very demanding environment
- Learning from experiments and optimising marketing communications
What you’ll do on our team:
- Ensure that Mortgages has the best in class Digital marketing plan utilising programmatic, PPC, SEO, social and content drive the business’ acquisition and brand awareness objectives
- Create and implement all digital marketing activity to meet lead generation targets across savings products – personal and business savings
- Work in tandem with other areas of digital marketing and agencies to ensure maximum impact of SEO, social, new digital developments and conversion etc.
- Develop digital enhancements to drive the business forward and seek out new opportunities
- Drive revenues to set KPIs, and agreed targets
- Looks for ways to develop the site and monitor competitor activity
- Find new and engaging ways to bring to life what is going on in the world of digital marketing
- Deliver the latest, best in class solutions to our digital media activity ensuring a % of the budget is allocated to an ongoing test & learn.
- Drive actionable insight from the ongoing digital activity on audiences, messaging, targeting strategies and creative.
- Work collaboratively with our social and content strategist to create powerful social and content plans
- Own the reporting solution for all digital marketing for Mortgages
- Own digital marketing budget & commercial targets (co-agree with the P&L’s business those targets)
- Drive CR%, UX and content improvement onsite in collaboration with the digital team
- Champion the digital and social areas and become famous for expertise in these areas
- Build and nurture effective key agency relationships
How you’ll be measured:
- Commercial online trading targets for each business
- Brand awareness, consideration and perception
- NPS, customer satisfaction and advocacy
- Digital experience across programmatic, PPC, SEO, affiliates, social, video and content
- Understand new digital marketing concepts, strategies and best practice
- A proven record in delivering results
- Evidence of running a budget and being responsible for sales targets
- Experience managing agencies and know how to get the best from them
- Graduate level education – ideally at least 2:1 from a top university or equivalent experience
- Experience of web and e-commerce MI and managing reporting. Specifically proficient with Google Analytics, Ad words, Bing, Programmatic advertising – Google Display Network, Doubleclick, Quantcast, Hitwise, Content creation, Tag management (GTM), MVT testing – Quibit, Optimizely
- Amazing analytical and presentation skills to be able to decipher how you turn insight into action.
- Experience of best-in-class marketing, pushing the limits of digital to tell stories and bring product experiences to life in new and remarkable ways
- Experience at an digital agency and or consumer business in digital marketing
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills.
If available immediately and can work from their central Manchester location, email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Reference: JO-1703-120569
Salary: £200.00 - £300.00 per day
Job Start Date: 27/03/2017
Job Skill: affiliates, Analytics, CMS, CRM, Digital Marketing, Email, Insights, marketing, mobile, PPC, programmatic, SEO, SOCIAL MEDIA, Web