My client, a leading agency requires a specialist eCommerce Strategist and Planner to work on-site with one of their leading consumer clients from their Surrey office.
Purpose of the Role
- This is an exciting opportunity to drive the digital agenda for a leading Consumer brand in the UK. This client has built a reputation for being a market leader and has huge ambitions to increase sales through their website and retail partners.
- This role will require a candidate to lead the online marketing strategy and planning function for the eCommerce platform.
- You will be responsible for aligning the priorities and plans, ensuring the online team deliver on the required KPI’s.
- You will be responsible for running the online campaign planning function for eCommerce. Ensuring they are delivering on target and working closely with the division planners to align.
- Manage online campaign planning for eCommerce, delivering all key online projects to time and budget.
- Act as liaison between online team functions (commercial, marketing, experience and finance), receiving and translating briefs from the eCommerce team. Ensure the online team respond to the directorate priorities with proposals and activities to deliver against KPI’s.
- Design integrated communication plans for key campaigns, define goals, identify solutions and engage stakeholders and agency teams towards a final vision.
- Build and develop key relationships with counterparts in other divisions to introduce new planning processes to ensure clear workload and succinct briefs are developed.
- Work alongside the online management to ensure roles and responsibilities are clear between each function.
- Deliver regular analysis and reviews on campaign to ensure Key learning’s are carried forward to future creativity.
- Provide competitor context marketing trends; feeding insights into online team.
- Leads continual improvement in team performance of self and others, cultivating a collaborative and motivated team environment.
If keen to apply, email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the prompts below.
Job Reference: JO-1711-129619
Salary: £200.00 - £300.00 per day
Job Start Date: 18/12/2017
Job Skill: Ecommerce, Strategy, Planning, marketing, Digital, Retail, online, mobile, Analytics, Brand, Consumer