My client, a leading consumer technology giant, is on the lookout for a an Online Contact Centre and Stock Coordinator to work alongside their eCommerce team and ensure the highest levels of customer service are maintained and delivered both internally and externally.
Purpose of the role
The role is 70% Contact Centre Co-ordination and 30% stock logistics.
To manage the contact, liaison and SLA performance management of our Online Contact Centre, delivering agreed C-SAT in conjunction with the e-shop Customer Services team.
To champion and deliver the highest standards of customer service in line with our premium brand, working with the Contact Centre, Online and Operations teams to ensure brand enhancing recovery as required.
To deliver effective planning to ensure we are prepared for the numbers of contacts that our ambitious commercial plans will generate.
To work with the online team and key stakeholders to analyse the key contact issues and provide upstream solutions to reduce future contacts and improve customer satisfaction.
To support the Innovations Manager to deliver effective stock management, maximising availability, sales opportunities and minimise customer disappointments.
- Daily monitoring of Contact Centre key performance indicators to identify potential trends where targets are not being achieved
- Review and coordinate with Contact Centre in relation to staffing levels to underpin achievement of performance targets
- Monitor pending queues/worklists containing follow up/escalation actions required related to General and Technical advice enquiries to ensure that:
- All customer enquiries are resolved effectively within target timelines
- Potential risks of complaint or claim from customers are averted
- Key issues can be escalated back to outsource Contact centre partner for resolution
- Act as a daily operational communication point between the brand and key staff within the outsourced Contact Centre operation. This should include proactive activities such as daily conference calls, requesting, reviewing and monitoring progress of Bridge and Continuous Improvement Plans
- Perform regular quality assurance exercises including monthly call, email and chat calibration sessions, weekly live listening and test/mystery shop calls, emails and chats in order to help determine standard of service provision and knowledge gaps. Report findings within the company and back through to managers responsible for quality within the Outsource Contact Centre operation
- Maintain local data bank of good/poor telephone calls between contact centre agents and customers
- Responsible for coordinating required activities relating to new product and services launches and marketing campaigns
- Close liaison with executive office to create seamless link between escalated issues and actions for resolution of customer complaints which have been captured through customer/end user interactions with the Contact Centre
- Management of vendor scorecard and coordinate the design and implementation of actions required to address
- Manage vendor relationship at an operational level in terms of co-ordinating information and data requests and delivery of these within agreed timescales and to required quality
If keen to apply, email CV to Tim @ email@example.com.
Job Reference: JO-1711-129622
Salary: £150.00 - £250.00 per day
Job Start Date: 18/12/2017