Business Partner – Analytics for Gaming brand – up to £60,000
My client is a global blue-chip organisation and a household name. They are looking for a dynamic Analytics and Insights leader who can be the link between key stakeholders and the Analytics team.
This person is a great team player with strong leadership qualities, high levels of commitment, aspiration and adaptability. An entrepreneurial mind-set with a keen interest in the gaming industry would round up the profile of the candidate we are looking for.
The Business Partner role:
- Creation and ownership of the specific product Insight and Analytics account plan, bringing together all strands of expertise and activity within the company and specific partners to support stakeholder objectives and priorities
- Actively respond to, even proactively anticipate, business challenges and opportunities, providing a ‘one stop shop’ of trusted Analytics and Insight expertise for your stakeholders.
- Define and build the best reporting capability that educates and informs the relevant teams about their performance, their market and their customer; instilling a customer-driven ethos in all commercial decision making to help make the right strategic and operational decisions
- Leadership of the insights portfolio of work, ensuring delivery to time, quality and budget
- Day-to-day management of the team to support the above.
- Manage the balance between self-service, reuse / repurposing, commissioning new work and securing sponsorship for additional investments
- Act as go to person across product divisions for digital retail owned and paid initiatives
- Ensure we are getting best ROI on all co-marketing activity and ensure we are hitting agreed targets across product divisions
- Innovate and scale joint search (SEO & PPC) programmes with retail partners
- Develop and deliver new co-marketing initiatives across paid and owned marketing channels
- Be an ambassador for co-marketing and ensure you and your team communicate Digital activity in an easy to understand language
- Working with agency partner to present plans and strategies to line manager and senior stakeholders
- Quality check all work carried out by agency and channel partners
Required skills for Business Partner role:
- Build and maintain strong relationships across the business, using these relationships to increase awareness and advocacy for the company
- Strong communication skills, particularly the ability to communicate across all organisational levels to quickly establish credibility
- A passion for Insights and Analytics, combined with an understanding of how AIA assets can be exploited to drive differentiation, consumer engagement and competitive advantage
- Ability to identify and understand complex businesses challenges and opportunities, and to translate these into cogent analytical / insights questions
To apply for the Business Partner role, please click the ‘Apply’ button or please contact me on email@example.com
Job Reference: JO-1609-90331
Salary: £60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + benefits