Role: European Category Insights Manager
Day rate: Up to £290 via LTD
Contract Length: 6 months
Salt are working with one of the world’s largest Blue Chip companies to find a Category Insights Manager for their high achieving European team. You will be working to manage research projects, gathering insights, and being a category champion for the consumer electronics business.
This is a very specific role, so see the full spec below:
- Responsible for day to day management of research projects related to Consumer Electronics (CE) category:
- Briefing agencies and end-to-end management of projects.
- Shaping agency presentation to ensure they have clear business implications
- Partnership with countries to help shape projects and ensure insights are relevant and actionable for local markets
- Collaboration with Global CMI team on requirements, methodology and findings
- Communications and engagement with key stakeholders – CE Product and marketing teams
- In depth analysis of data (using basic analytics tools) to support on key business questions
- Responsible for CE cross-functional insight gathering, synthesis and communication
- Work across functional teams to build an overview of CE category developments
- Communication and engagement across marketing, insights and product teams to ensure an ongoing understanding of key category issues and developments
- Support the Insight lead in identifying and communicating key issues/trends/developments/wins to the business and implications
- Work across functional teams to identify and drive application of insights across the business e.g. marketing, product etc.
- Category champion for CE – supporting on shared service projects
- Ensuring CE requirements and implications are considered in Shared Service projects e.g. Brand Tracker, Agile Platform
- Communication and engagement with key CE stakeholders on shared service projects, insights and implications
- Experience in consumer research/insight roles.
- Proven experience in the synthesis of data and understanding from multiple data sources in order to produce tangible and meaningful insight (incorporating quantitative and qualitative, continuous and ad-hoc)
- Experience with basic research analytics tools
- Broad range of hands-on research project management
- Strong team player and collaborator
- Experience navigating complex organisations – ability to work within a complicated matrix structure of inter-related teams
- Experience communicating and influencing at various levels of the organisation.
- Experience of delivering on consumer insights to drive business change
Salary: £250 - £290 per day
Job Duration: 6 Month Initial