A well known Travel Rewards company in West Sussex are looking for a CRM analyst with 2 or more years of experience working with IBM Campaigns / Unica.
- Must have experience with IBM Campaign (ideally 2+ years and exposure to latest version 9.0 would be very beneficial)
- Experience is preferably in a multi-user environment, where advanced flowchart design and best practice has been established
- Experience in working with IBM Marketing Cloud/Silverpop would be advantageous.
- Sound knowledge and experience of using SQL to at least an intermediate level.
- CRM experience (database marketing / loyalty / CRM / acquisition and retention marketing)
- Excellent communicator – able to explain the technical details of data in a non-technical way
- Experience in using data to highly personalise content & serve relevant offers.
- Strong understanding of Data Protection regulations and ways of working.
- Degree education is desirable, ideally within a Marketing, Business, Software development, Technology, Programming or related field.
Key tasks and deliverables:
- Optimising performance of IBM campaign and aiding the personalisation and segmentation strategy of the CRM team.
- Overall maintenance of the tool, assessing the short, mid and long term view and recommending initiatives that meet changing needs and address any potential issues.
- Implementation of new data feeds and the creation and maintenance of new and current strategic segments, custom macros, universes & audience levels to support business requirements.
- Line Management, Coaching & Development of Campaign Selections Executive.
- Act as a consultant during brief writing/submissions and approve data briefs once correct and complete.
- Effectively translate requirements from data briefs through to data delivery and action campaign counts, selections, reporting and data management.
- Work closely with internal business stakeholders and airline partners to understand campaign objectives and specific data requirements.
- Work closely with Campaign Analyst ensuring all campaign outputs are clear and will not impact automated reports or require workarounds in order to track campaign effectiveness.
- Manage and monitor triggered campaign delivery ensuring that any disruption to the lifecycle communications is picked up and the relevant stakeholders are informed.
- Optimizing existing campaign flowcharts and designing new flowcharts for new initiatives, whilst creating & maintaining adequate documentation of these.
- Ensure all deliverables are thoroughly checked, with audit logs, and all outputs are to a high standard.
- Manage resource of Campaign Selections function & maintain a data delivery schedule.
- Maintain a proactive communication plan with all stakeholders regarding campaign delivery, keeping them informed and up-to-date relating to their specific business requirements.
- Support design of test and control cells to ensure robust measurement criteria are in place for all campaigns.
- Support & implement Test & Learn strategy, ensuring all tests can be implemented & analysed efficiently.
- Gain a full working knowledge and understanding of our database in order to provide technical and data advice to other teams.
- Resolve internal and customer queries in a professional and timely manner.
- Ensure secure delivery of campaign data to suppliers (e.g. bureaux for suppression screening) and print houses for fulfilment of Direct Marketing campaigns.
- Regular liaison with BC&T (Business Change & Technology unit) to ensure front end (CM tool) and back end database requirements are aligned.
- Day-to-day liaison with internal creative Studio and external marketing agency teams to ensure that campaign targeting, messaging and content personalisation are consistently delivered to specification and on time.
My client are keen to move quickly with this role, send your cv to email@example.com, or call me for a confidential chat on 0207 928 2525
Job Reference: JO-1609-90033
Salary: £150 - £250 per day