Job Title: CRM Campaigns Manager
Contract Length: 6 months
Role Location: North London
Salary: £35k PA
To lead CRM projects and the execution of multi-channel marketing campaigns, with the support of the Commercial Manager, which support the client’s customer contact strategy, departmental, and channel specific objectives
Key tasks and responsibilities
- End to end management of the build and launch of multiple concurrent campaigns, predominantly in the email channel, using existing CRM platforms.
- Lead the development of process improvements, including onboarding to new software platforms, to ensure the timeliness, quality and accuracy of campaigns.
- Support vendor evaluations and recommend technical improvements with a focus on automation and personalisation.
- Ensure effective collaboration with creative, technology and insight teams to enhance campaign delivery and platform improvements.
- Regularly monitor and evaluate channel KPIs and engagement metrics and present to Commercial Manager.
- Support the Marketing team with testing and campaign analysis requirements and take an active role in optimisation.
- Establishing and building relationships across the Retail team, wider business and with third parties to ensure successful project outcomes.
- Responsibility for the mentoring of a junior Marketing Executive to build their CRM skills toolkit.
- Champion CRM in Grocery Retail and regularly research and recommend improvements based on CRM best practice.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Experience as end user or support services with top tier CRM platforms (Responsys, Selligent, Salesforce, Experian, Adobe etc.).
- Can manage projects autonomously and processes to the highest standards and to tight timelines, ideally within retail sector.
- Balancing numerous deadlines.
- Numerate and analytically minded and is able to work with data.
- Intermediate analyst skills, including SQL, advantageous but not essential.
- Capable of building and developing relationships with key stakeholders, both internally and externally including IT and insight teams.
- Focus on quality, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Highly organised, flexible and proactive across diverse range of deliverables.
- IT literate, including a high level of skills within Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Can show creative and innovative thinking.
- A minimum of a 2:1 within a humanities or quantitative degree from a top tier university or demonstrated relevant experience.
Sound like your cup of tea? Send your CV to Agee@welovesalt.com
Job Reference: JO-1609-89919
Salary: £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum