Job Title: CRM Data Strategist
Contract Length: 3 months initial
Role Location: Central London
Day Rate: Up to £400
Key tasks and Deliverables- CRM Data Strategist-
- Hybrid marketing and data role, using your skills in data and insights as well as broader CRM and brand comms planning to inform strategy decisions.
- Opportunity to diversify your experience using data to drive decision making around brand and category for a well-known FMCG company.
- I’m seeking a creative data driven CRM Strategist to join this loyalty consultancy on a 3 month initial contract, scope to extend to up to a year.
- Your background should include working strategically with insights to inform CRM strategies, working closely with analysts to leverage value from vast amounts of loyalty card and customer data.
- You will use this information to inform customer contact strategies around category and brand, as well a marketing activity for one of the UK’s leading FMCG brand names.
- Communication skills should be excellent, and you will need to have previous experience of presenting your recommendations to senior level stakeholders.
Experience Required: CRM Data Strategist-
- Ideally experience working within a similar CRM / loyalty / analytics consultancy environment – although traditional integrated agency or client side Retailer and FMCG experience with be viewed favorably.
- Experience of using data to direct strategic decisions
- Likely to have worked as a Data Planner or CRM Manager / CRM Strategist
- Must have proven experience of working with customer data – ideally loyalty card data
- Excellent understanding of how segmentation and profiling techniques are used in developing targeted direct marketing communications
- Experience in defining test and learn strategies around campaign performance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong client liaison skills – able to work collaboratively and in partnership to deliver a high quality data solutions
- Positive, energetic and ambitious
- Ability to lead projects and work with others collaboratively
Keen to use your skills to guide strategy? Send your CV to Agee@welovesalt.com
Job Reference: JO-1608-89478
Salary: £350 - £450 per day
Job Start Date: 12/09/2016