CRM Manager – London – £50-60K
My client is one of the UK’s biggest consumer website. It provides millions of users with free, independent, editorially-led information about all things money.
But what really makes this brand stand-out from the crowd is the editorial code, which lies at the heart of everything they do. Regardless of your role at this company, it’s everybody’s job to champion the consumer – and that makes us a truly unique, exciting and rewarding place to work. If you are inspired by what we do or see yourself as a passionate consumer champion, and have the grit and enthusiasm along with.
Now one of their newly launched divisions are expanding and for the first time, creating a CRM Manager role where you will help consumers with the credit profiles and help provide indications around credit products that may help them improve their current rating.
Your role will be critical in developing effective regular contact with our members around their changing credit score, building trust that they are there to support them and hold their hand (when needed) through the complex world of credit scoring and what it means for them. We currently email members to notify them when their credit score is updated and that a new credit report is available, sending thousands of emails every month. We want to step this up, to ensure that people get the right (personalised) information at the right time, allowing them to make informed decisions even more easily and save more money. Part of your job will be – via email campaign strategy – to educate that the brand is on their side with impartial, comprehensive, jargon-free information and tips to put them in control and empower them to make a change.
- Create, own and implement CRM strategy to ensure we’re building effective relationships with our members by providing relevant information at the right time to increase engagement as the key success measure.
- Work with tactical partners to deliver product-led messaging where appropriate and strategic partners to help shape the customer journey building a strong below-the-line (BTL) proposition for our brand.
- Champion a best-in-class experience for members across all devices, exploiting all available opportunities to drive customer journeys across our owned media estate (shop/digital retargeting/e-mail/CC).
- Fully responsible for the planning and execution of CRM campaigns to deliver key business objectives, primarily engagement for our existing members and acquisition of new target segments.
- Produce clear & articulated plans each quarter to deliver customer-centric objectives.
- Translate the new customer-centric plans into execution schedules by working with our Data, Analytics and Operations teams.
- Work closely with the Credit Club product team to ensure the email strategy aligns and supports the product roadmap and vice versa.
- Develop a process for easy AB testing of different email content for continuous optimisation. Ensure insights are used to inform, develop and lead campaign plans.
- Develop and deliver weekly & monthly reports to quantify the impact of implemented tactics.
- Develop processes to drive collaboration and consistency between internal and external teams involved in email communication.
- Work with the content and creative teams to deliver scalable, repeatable marketing automation and dynamic content processes to scale our customer-centric communications capability.
- Ensure all content within emails is in line with the brand’s editorial code, style and voice, is 100% accurate and meets required financial promotion regulations.
- Ongoing awareness of email/digital marketing best practices to identify campaign improvements.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong background in email marketing and consistent track record in successfully planning and executing CRM strategies.
- 5 years + experience in CRM or a similar field
- Financial services or regulatory background
- Inquisitive digital native with a passion for designing and delivering customer-centric change management programs.
- Experience in using eCRM Software, including data manipulation and campaign list selections.
- Analysing large data sets (quantitative and qualitative) to extract and present meaningful and actionable insights. Highly numerate, analytical and results focused.
- Familiarity with testing and optimisation techniques.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills with the ability to make complex issues understandable.
- Clear understanding of putting the customer at the heart of decision making.
- Have an understanding and curiosity of how content and creative can drive a customer-centric CRM program and improves CRM metrics
- A ‘can-do’ attitude, acting as a self-starter with a high level of initiative.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and able to deliver under pressure.
- Ability to work in a matrix organization, engaging colleagues across teams to deliver objectives.
- Familiarity with social media, direct mail and their relationship to email marketing.
To apply for the CRM Manager position, please click the ‘Apply’ button or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference: MC-1706-12513
Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum
Job Skill: CRM Manager, Consumer Finance, Insights, Strategy, Planning, Consumer Lending, Consumer Finance, Consumer Lending, CRM Manager, Insights, Planning, Strategy