Job title: CRM Manager
Contract Length: 4 weeks rolling
Day rate: Up to £300
Location: Central London
Start date: ASAP
My client, a central London based forward thinking fashion company, are looking for an experienced and reliable CRM Manager on a 4 week rolling contract basis. The ideal candidate will be comfortable dropping straight in to a fast moving environment and hitting the ground running.
CRM Manager- Key tasks and Deliverables:
- Design and deliver the CRM strategy, including the forecasting, planning & budgeting processes in order to meet agreed KPIs & targets.
- Devise and implement targeted, timely, cross channel customer retention programs that will increase loyalty, retention and encourage segment migration, ultimately resulting in improved RFM metrics and customer lifetime value.
- Develop customer behaviour-targeted email programs, including devising strategies for optimising data capture.
- Work with the Digital Design team to create a suite of email templates which are high performant and meet the needs of the client’s global customer base.
- Provide analysis and reporting for marketing and promotional activity and make recommendations based on these results.
- Understand customer financials to build cost effective CRM programs.
- Research and recommend new strategic CRM opportunities.
- Manage activities relating to direct customer engagement.
- Work closely with the SEO & Performance marketing teams in understanding the digital marketing strategies for these channels and design cross channel campaigns.
CRM Manager- Team management:
- Manage and develop the CRM executives on the team
- Proactively plan and manage resources within the team
- Recruit, develop and retain talent in line with the needs of the business
Required skills and experience:
- 6+ years experience in an analytical role in a relevant field
- A good understanding of fast moving industries
- Outstanding execution skills with strong attention to detail
- Outstanding workplanning and time management skills: ability to prioritize
- Confidence in presenting to and working with senior team members
- Strong communication skills with all levels of the business: tailoring materials to different audiences
- A passion for numbers and outstanding analytical skills including:
- Ability to analyse and communicate insights regarding all key digital marketing metrics
- Ability to build performance reports
- Ability to build business cases and perform thorough sense checks on numbers
- Intermediate/advanced excel, experience with Google analytics Experience with Oracle/ Responsy’s or similar Email Service Provider
- Proven experience managing large, complex databases
Look like your next role? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Duration: 4 weeks rolling