eCRM Manager – London – £35-42K plus Bonus & Bens
My client’s mission is to use technology to revolutionise the way we control our homes. They have developed a range of innovative, simple to use products and services that help you sync your home with your life.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- You’ll own the KPI’s and relationship with the ESP and SMS/push notification solution, with responsibility for performance tracking and reporting and development of a weekly statistics pack
- Working with agency partners and internal teams to optimise and enhance email, SMS and push notification performance – ensuring the brand is at the forefront of best practice and innovation
- Managing the scheduling, testing, tracking and broadcast of all customer email, SMS and push notification campaigns using ESP/SMS software
- Grounded in insight and best practice manage campaign scheduling to maximise revenue potential.
- You’ll collaborate with data and insight teams to segment the existing customer email database, identify sub-segments, actives, lapsers and dormant users for targeted campaigns
- You’ll work with customer operations, commercial and CRM teams to identify customer journey requirements and trigger points for automated communications that will experience enhance
- Developing a testing framework that encompasses next best action approach for customer segments
- Work with communications agency on email and messaging creative development, creating a self-serve optimised template suite
- Work with marketing and digital teams to develop and maximise on-site channels to acquire new email prospect data
- Manage creation, optimisation and delivery of new email and SMS notification requirements triggered which are platform triggered
- Responsibility for reactive email, SMS and push notifications, and conduct multivariate A/B testing to optimise email design, copy and schedule
- Manage content development for on-site FAQ help tools and product user guides
- Day-to-day external agency management would be hugely advantageous.
Please ONLY apply if you possess the following:
- Educated to degree level with a marketing qualification
- Proven expertise of at least 2-3 years of working with a CRM/ESP solution to manage multiple, complex campaigns
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience would be beneficial
- Able to demonstrate excellence in managing and analysing ECRM campaigns that deliver results and identify actionable insights
- Excellent organisational skills with ability to work to tight deadlines while keeping a cool head
- An advanced level of analytical skills and be naturally curios, with intermediate to advanced and Excel ability
- Instinctively commercial with an entrepreneurial flair with the confidence and credibility
- Creative and able to initiate ECRM marketing plans, leading their delivery in a cost conscious and controlled environment
- The capability to think beyond the realms of current approaches and tenacity to challenge the status quo.
Job Reference: JO-1606-88133
Salary: £30000.00 - £42000.00 per annum + Bonus & Benefits