My client, a global blue-chip business, is on the hunt for a maternity cover B2B Channel Marketing Manager for 9-12 month duration.
The person who steps into this maternity cover will need to be a credible relationship builder, and ideally have experience working within a telecommunications, B2B and/or channel marketing environment.
This person must be able to adapt quickly and must have experience managing partnerships and relationships with key external stakeholders, ideally retail partners.
- Working with nominated Partners to build co-marketing and activation plans to maximise share of voice resulting in sales of the B2B portfolio and increasing share of business within the Partner
- Building a strong personal network of marketing and business relationships within nominated Partners to develop opportunities that will benefit the brand above its competitors
- Providing input, guidance and counsel on B2B customer marketing trends and best practice
- Managing all Partner specific activities including: sales promotions, events, incentives, creative and PR.
- For selected products, designing and ensuring that we deliver a world-class launch to Partners and their customers. Key areas to own include Partner communications, engagement, sales and marketing enablement, measurement and reporting as well as Partner capability
- Continually researching industry developments, competitor propositions and work with our Partners to identify opportunities for future development
- Ensuring engagement and buy in from all key business unit stakeholders
- Understanding the customer account requirements and opportunities by developing prosperous relationships at all levels in the account
- Organising and attending monthly/quarterly planning meetings with key stakeholders from Partners and the business.
- Being responsible for ensuring marketing budgets are allocated in a cost effective manner to maximize ROI
- Managing the activity review process and analyse marketing activities to evaluate the effectiveness and to drive continual improvement
- Managing all reporting dashboards, marketing administration, budget and finance processing in a timely manner
- Managing 3rd party agencies to deliver projects and activities to brief, on time and within budget
- Being a ‘voice of the partner’ championing B2B Partners within the business
- As a member of the B2B Channel Marketing Team, participating in the development and delivery of activities to support team priorities
- Attending sales and team meetings to present plans and gather feedback
- Dealing with on-going/ad hoc enquiries from Sales Teams, Partners and other stakeholders.
- Ability to identify marketing opportunities for business growth
- Ability to seek out and build relationships across the channel contract matrix
- Ability to handle multiple internal and external stakeholders and deliver on key projects
- Ability to proactively drive change that delivers business and/or operational results
- Face to face customer experience
- Must have initiative
- Must be able to multi task and project manage large projects
- Must be a team player
- Must be able to understand business financials and budgets
- Must have a good eye for details
- Passion and creativity
- Good presentation skills
- Successful partnering experience
- Qualified up to degree level or equivalent
- Marketing qualification
- Telecoms / IT background essential, ideally within a vendor environment
- Ideally B2B Channel Marketing experience
- Must be able to demonstrate experience across all marketing mix – ATL, BTL, digital enablement tools
- Commercial ability to produce business case and ROI on marketing spend
- Must be able to demonstrate experience in a similar role
- High level of experience with MS Office, in particular PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience managing marketing budgets
If keen to apply, email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
Job Reference: JO-1706-124241
Salary: £200.00 - £300.00 per annum
Job Duration: 9-12 months
Job Start Date: 03/07/2017
Job Skill: Channel Marketing, Trade Marketing, b2b, Telecommunications, Blue Chip, Consumer Electronics, Retail, b2b, Blue Chip, Channel Marketing, Consumer Electronics, Retail, Telecommunications, Trade Marketing