My client is looking for a Customer Communications and Marketing Manager who will be responsible for the development, production and improvement of communications for the business on a contract basis.
This will include communications related to the many customer journeys. The role holder will be responsible for ensuring that all communications are developed and created/amended to meet Brand guidelines, tone of voice, legal and regulatory requirements.
- Manage the development and implementation of new and amended written communications from requirements gathering, brief creation through to delivery and reporting
- Lead business reviews of communications, engaging process and business owners/stakeholders to gather communications requirements and ensure that all content and creative is approved before delivery and in line with Brand, tone of voice and verbal identity guidelines
- Responsible for ensuring all communications are delivered on budget and in a timely manner and meet brand guidelines.
- Management of creative agencies and liaising with the technical team to deliver change
- Ensure adherence to marketing governance
- Ensure robust measurement is in place for all marketing activity.
- Ensure results and learning’s are communicated across the business, marketing teams and agencies in order to facilitate accurate planning and forecasting of marketing initiatives and maximise return on marketing investment
- Manage operational and regulatory risks, escalating as appropriate Understand and adhere to the company and department standards, policies and procedures
- Apply company values in all day to day activities
Knowledge and Qualifications
- Good understanding of customer journeys and experience in communications
- Ideally some knowledge of the utilities sector
- Marketing campaign planning, management and measurement Thorough understanding of the customer and how effective communication influences behaviour
- Ability to influence and build relationships
- Understanding and experience in delivering propositional campaigns
- Knowledge and understanding of the business key performance indicators
- Ideally some understanding of document composition platforms and surrounding end to end processes
- Understanding of the commercial aims and objectives of Commercial Know-How:
- Managing for value, Understand the external market place, Understanding the Business, Understanding our Customers
- Ability to influence and build trusted relationships at all levels
- Comms development experience
- Confidence and credibility with highly developed communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to prioritise deliverables and plan accordingly
- Ability to manage change and capacity to work flexibly
If looking to apply, please email CV to email@example.com with a short cover note detailing your customer comms experience.
Job Reference: JO-1609-90147
Salary: £200.00 - £300.00 per annum
Job Start Date: 17/10/2016