My client is looking for an experienced digital marketeer with exceptional planning experience to own the annual priorities for the global digital calendar for this leading global brand. This will be a 6-month contract based in their German HQ.
Strategy and Priorities
- Steer the annual priorities for the Global Digital Planning & Calendar management team in line with the global strategic direction for the Digital Brand Plan / Calendar
- Contribute to the overall strategic direction and annual priorities of the Digital Planning & Calendar Management team
- Lead partnership with Horizontal and business unit (BU) colleagues to drive cross-category alignment on calendar and channel priorities
- Live Brand Leadership and continually role model a fact based consumer centric mindset and an attitude of collaboration, creativity and confidence
Digital Calendar Deliverables
- Lead the development of a seasonal Global Digital Calendar Framework to drive consumer-centric thinking and inform channel and touchpoint requirements for the seasonal calendar
- Build, construct and populate the Global priorities within the Digital Touchpoint Calendar based on the Brand Calendar Priorities and drive review and alignment across BU’s in preparation for Brand Milestones (Horizontal Sign-off, Brand Sign-off, Virtual Handover & Global Marketing Meetings)
- Partner with Horizontal CTC to develop guidelines based on input from Markets, inline with ISC framework, to drive market readiness and on-time delivery of digital campaign toolkits
- Oversee the ongoing management and optimisation of the web-based Digital Brand Calendar planning and management system, including administration on users at Global and in Markets
Seasonal Planning & Briefing
- Lead the Digital Touchpoint Calendar planning cycle with Global BU’s to populate it, on time, against plan
- Use the Digital Touchpoint Calendar as a key tool to align all digital functions behind a clearly defined commercial calendar
- Partner with Horizontal CTC with the briefing of BU CTC and Brand Management on seasonal Digital Brand Calendar Framework to ensure consumer and commercial Digital needs are considered as part of the seasonal Brand Calendar workshops and Priority Brand Calendar construct
- Ensure the Digital Touchpoint Calendar addresses wholesale .com priorities and requirements for all Global categories
- Lead ongoing governance of calendar changes and updates throughout planning season and also within season
- Lead and manage market compliance of the Global Digital Touchpoint Calendar in the planning season and in-season.
If keen to apply and can base yourself in Germany, email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Reference: JO-1710-128558
Salary: €400.00 - €600.00 per day
Job Start Date: 13/11/2017
Job Skill: Planning, Customer Experience, manager, contract, digital experience, Calendar Planning, marketing, Digital, Ecommerce, Content, Strategy