My client, a leading brand, requires a Head of Comms for their team on a 3-month contract basis.
Define and deliver strategy and activity in the earned media space to support the brand, marketing and business objectives across the UK and Ireland.
- Design campaigns and activity that generate earned media presence and influence for the company brand, across both our early adopter audience and a mainstream consumer audience
- Provide strategic counsel to marketing team on role of earned as part of integrated / TTL campaigns
- Establish best-in-class proactive and reactive comms with tech and consumer influencers
- Lead and manage the brand credentialing approach (e.g. awards, amplification of third party partnerships / testimonials, close collaboration with digital team on advocacy activity, etc.)
- Developing earned media comms strategies and materials to support BAU activities (for example, media alerts, briefing materials, etc.)
- Collaborate closely with Corporate Affairs / PR to maximise joint stories and opportunities that span both consumer and corporate audiences
- Collaborate closely with Social and Content team to deliver activity that delivers across full gamut of earned media channels
- Day to day management, from an earned media perspective, of:
- agencies / agency performance
- evaluation and tracking
- Flex to support other territories on a temporary basis where needed
- Strong and confident communicator, able to articulate business requests with agencies as well as manage a diverse network of internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to think strategically, analyse and interpret information
- Strong 3rd party agency management including running nominated agencies as well as conducting performance reviews.
- Strong organisation skills to manage multiple projects in a highly-dynamic environment
- Proven track record of delivering consumer-focused campaigns to deliver earned media presence and influence
- Proven ability to deliver positive outcomes in a fast-paced environment with the ability to take responsibility and multi-task to meet deadlines; having the tenacity to get things done is essential.
- Experience in developing strong, customer-centric, insight driven creative campaigns.
- Commercial awareness in how marketing campaigns drive overall business KPIs.
If keen to apply, email CV to Tim at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Reference: JO-1711-129681
Salary: £400.00 - £550.00 per day
Job Start Date: 02/01/2018