Product Marketing Manager – London – £60-70K plus Bonus
My client is a social marketing platform with rich and actionable insight and marketing tolls that helps their clients engage audiences based on what they say, who they are and how they think. With strong brand partnerships, as well as impressive strategic relationships – this is a tech company that you will want to be part of.
We are looking for an exceptional Product Marketer to join their team in London, crafting the messaging and positioning for products. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial. As PMM, you will understand buyers, what makes them tick, how they buy, their buying criteria and will transfer that knowledge to the sales channel. If you are an experienced Product Marketer with outstanding communication skills and a positive, team-focused attitude then we want to hear from you now.
- Develop and communicate the brand value proposition to target audiences, i.e.: prospective customers (brands and agencies), analysts, media
- Develop sales enablement activities and materials, e.g.: client references, case studies, brochures, presentations, proposals, webpages, and product data sheets, product offers and launches, Sales training and education
- Create compelling written and visual product content to support our market approach
- Define and implement go-to-market strategy, e.g. positioning, channel, pricing etc.
- Learn and understand the functionality and value of the company’s solutions
- Work with product management to drive marketing requirements, documentation process and market opportunity sizing
- Develop competitive intelligence and market opportunity understanding to assist with feature development prioritisation
- Assistance in the development of our solution positioning and messaging including USP’s, value statements, differentiation etc., by customer type/industry and buyer/influencer role
- Conduct industry-focused analysis to create specific use case scenarios for the company platform
- Help to identify emerging technologies, trends and partnerships that can complement our offering and/or extend our footprint.
- Create and adapt the value propositions to local market conditions and customers for successful use into existing and new regions or vertical segments.
- Evangelise to customers, partners, analysts and internal audiences the company message through the full marketing mix.
- Keep up to date with market and technology trends.
- Work closely with Technology on the launch and evolution of new products and services
- Contribute to the daily execution of managing product/market strategy, including communication, knowledge sharing, reporting, managing field expectations.
- Support revenue and profit goals through accurate budgeting and alignment to company targets.
- Work with the wider marketing team on PR, messaging, digital marketing strategy and integrated demand generation campaigns.
Please ONLY apply
- 5+ years B2B product marketing experience with demonstrable record of success
- SaaS/Technology Industry Experience
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Establish rapport quickly and effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to adapt to change and flourish in a dynamic environment
- A positive, ‘can-do’ attitude; ability to excel under pressure and an unmatched desire to learn
- Familiarity with social media software with particular passion for Twitter and other social web apps
- Extensive, deep experience with social data, community management, audience monitoring, analysis and intelligence
- Managed large scale social communities and campaigns
- Thought leadership and product vision in social engagement, community, marketing, advertising and data
- Be driven and organised to prioritise time and tasks, whether in office or remotely
To apply for the Product Marketing Manager position, please click the ‘Apply’ button or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference: JO-1611-91473
Salary: £60000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus