Role: Senior Data Analyst
Location: Central London
Day Rate: Up to £300 via LTD
Contract Length: ASAP till end of 2017
A fantastic marketing agency are looking for a senior data analyst for a 2 month contract to provide analysis on the data of one of their best client accounts.
- A minimum of 4 to 6 years’ experience within Senior Data analytics roles.
* Must be a strategic thinker with an innovative approach to data, pushing the boundaries of how data can be used to decode consumers more emotional needs and solve business problems.
* Get the content, customer experience and creative teams to embrace and use the data insights your team produce. Ensuring the team take a test and learn approach to content; real time data and insight driven optimisation to improve performance of digital content.
* Ability to develop all types of data analysis including cluster, segmentation and modelling
* Excellent SQL skills (able to write complex queries) or similar programming software.
* Expert web analytics experience; specifically Google Analytics Premium/GA360, Adobe Analytics (Sitecatalyst and other components), Webtrends, Cognesia, etc
* Deep understanding of Web Analytics tagging protocols and naming conventions.
* Advanced Excel (Pivot tables, macros, etc…) skills.
* Advanced experience of Social Listening and Analysis tools, especially Sprinklr; knowledge of Crimson Hexagon and Sysomos or other similar tools would be beneficial
* Must have experience and understanding in all types of campaign metrics; including digital content, digital journeys, search, media as well as expected experience in below the line media – online, offline and above the line measurement experience.
* Experienced in business casing and ROI development.
* Experience of building interactive, visual dashboards.
* Ability to identify new creative and consumer optimisation opportunities where data planning and analytical tools can be used to enhance the ROI of content and campaigns.
Interested? Send your CV to Agee @ welovesalt .com
Job Reference: JO-1710-128444
Salary: £250 - £350.00 per day
Job Duration: End of 2017