Customer Success Manager – Data/Customer Insight – London
Recently voted in the Top 15 UK Tech Start-Ups, with the likes of Deliveroo! This client is innovative, rapidly-growing tech start-up within the UK within the Customer Insight and Data Analytics space. Currently holding a global presence within 4 different continents, some of their clients include huge Blue Chip names such as AirBnB, BBVA, Google and L’Oreal. Having witnessed their exponential growth through 2016, they now have a real platform to push on in 2017, partnered with their considerable investment; this is a company that is definitely an exciting place to be in the coming years.
Due to the strong growth of the company in the European region, and the success of building out the French team, my client is looking to grow out the German region. This would require an Enterprise Sales Executive to grow out the region through their own personal network as well as the incoming demand for the product in Germany. This will be a critical role for a German speaking Sales executive who has experience working with innovative SaaS technologies, building out the German region.
- The Enterprise Sales Executive will be responsible for generating new revenue: creating, cultivating and developing accounts and increasing market share. Reporting to the Managing Director – Europe, s/he will be expected to exceed revenue goals by planning and executing successful sales within Europe’s largest Enterprises in the digital world.
On a day to day you will:
- Meet and exceed monthly sales quota through outbound/ inbound leads – strategically selling the company’s various propositions to new prospects in a consultative manner
- Manage the entire sales cycle from prospecting, discovery, solution proposing, presentation, negotiating and closing
- Work closely with the Sales Development and Marketing teams to target appropriate accounts
- Build cross functional relationships within the prospect in order to penetrate the account further by focusing on director/ C level engagement
- Work with channel partners to identify, support and close opportunities
- Develop accurate forecasts and manage sales activity in CRM (Salesforce.com)
The successful Enterprise Sales Executive will possess the following skills and experience:
- German speaking – mother tongue, English – fluent.
- An established network of contacts in Germany.
- High integrity, energy and dedication. Looking for uncommonly good sales professionals with a highly collaborative, value-driven, honest, and direct approach to delivering customer success.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Ability to persuade, lead, and confidently handle objections and resolve customer objections.
- Solid experience. Minimum 5 years online sales experience in digital software sales
- Documented success in SaaS, enterprise software sales. The ideal candidate will have experience client-direct sales, and be highly successful at running consultative sales processes in large, complex prospect organisations. Experience in presenting to and interacting with senior management of prospect organisations.
- Ideally a deep understanding of current digital ad technologies and online marketing including display advertising, SEO, SEM, Affiliates, Social, Email Marketing and data solutions.
- Ideally experience of working in a hyper-growth or start-up type of business.
- Ideally experience of taking a new, disruptive technology to market from a new sales perspective.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com in the first instance.
Job Reference: JO-1612-91924
Salary: £60000 - £70000 per annum + OTE