Client Relationship Manager – SaaS
Looking for an Account Manager for a Pre-IPO Marketing Technology Vendor. The role is a fantastic opportunity to work with Enterprise Brands, become a key player for large-scale international marketing campaigns and also to sit in the front row for big data conversations and cutting-edge innovations.
- Forge key strategic relationships in order to retain and grow our top clients.
- Be a trusted advisor to your clients and to your colleagues, acting both as point of escalation and as the strategic driver for each account, identifying and converting sales opportunities
- Engage with clients on a day-to-day basis via web calls to surprise & delight; keep the client up to date on the progress with their campaign and leading performance reviews & optimisations.
- Prepare & lead high-level face-to-face meetings
- Manage key internal relationships in order to effectively drive the priorities of your client.
- Contributing to the development of new business opportunities, based on customer feedback
- Producing file notes after any client meetings, summarising any additional actions required, including follow-up calls
- Acknowledging clients promptly and communicating with them to the highest standard
- Maintaining a strong working knowledge of client services
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to communicate with a wide range of people – internally and externally
- Experience working for a SaaS business
- Strong commercial skills
- Strong decision-making skills and the ability to take the lead
- Confident presenting and marketing new services
- Comfortable approaching people
- Strong client service ethic
- Proactive and highly self-motivated
- Enthusiastic and energetic personality
- Understanding of different business practices across various cultures
Job Reference: JO-1709-126605
Salary: £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum