Salesforce Technical Architect
Contract- 6 months + with the possibility of an extension or a permanent offer.
Two job opportunities have become available for the right candidate, one located in Paris France and the other located in Herzo Germany.
Candidate will have to work closely with client and must have similar skill set.
- At least 5+ years of experience in technology consulting, enterprise and solutions architecture and architectural frameworks
- Experience in analyzing and reviewing technical architecture and coming up with architecture options and recommendations. Strong knowledge of enterprise issues related to IT architecture.
- At least 3 years’ experience in developing a technical strategy on Salesforce platform and be able to create and effectively demonstrate solutions that address customer requirements.
- A wide understanding on the Salesforce development (Declarative, Apex Coding, Visual Force).
- understanding on the Life Cycle of Development including Deployment/Packaging effectively using Metadata API, Change Set and Ant.
- Strong technical foundation including; Advanced structured programming – APEX, Force.com, Java, etc., understanding of RDMS concepts and structures, knowledge of SQL, structured system analysis and design methods, etc.
- Best Practices understanding on Coding Standards, DA proven functional/technical professional with at least 2 full lifecycle SalesForce.com implementations. Experience in defining and detailing architecture and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand pointeployment, Apex, VF, Salesforce Integration, Security implementationsMigration of all the Customizations including Custom Configurations, packages, and other objects from Sandbox to Production environment
- Implement SOAP / REST based web services
- Develop Web Services classes on Force.com platform and WSDL Generation
- Writing Apex Classes, Visual Force Pages, Apex Triggers, Controllers, JQueries to implement complex business requirements
- Fluent with SOSL and SOQL , Workflows
- Hands on experience with Tools like Data Loader, Eclipse, SoapUI, APEX Explorer, Ant Scripts, AJAX tool kit
- Customisation’s of Reports, Dashboards, Work flows, Approval Processes
- SOAP implementation of the APIs both Enterprise and Partner WSDL
- Single Sign On