Technical Business Analyst (Domain Modelling, Digital Workflows, Digital transformation) – London
Job Type: 18 month contract
Rate: 550 per day
Location: London (City)
- This role is working for a global leader in shaping and influencing customer behaviours to drive revenue and value for clients.
- Their core capabilities include: Loyalty, Lifestyle Benefits, Insurance and Assistance.
- The group provides unrivalled insight and expertise around affluent consumers and frequent travellers, creating and delivering products and services that increase engagement, loyalty and value for customers.
- Due to the nature of the digital age that we live in they are looking to completely transform their product offering to cater to current technologies, infrastructures and consumer behaviours. This will be a Major Transformation project for the technology, culture, infrastructure and solutions architecture of the company.
- Purpose of the role:
- The role of the Business Analyst is to support and enable business change.
- The Business Analyst is responsible for eliciting requirements from business owners for projects and then performing the necessary analysis and documentation to ensure the changes are made.
- The Business Analyst will work closely with business leads as well as technical teams such as development, test and architecture in the course of delivering the changes needed by the business.
- Project Delivery
- Work with the Project Team and Steering Group to clarify the full scope of the Project. This may involve working in conjunction with other BA’s.
- Work with the Project Team to ensure all User Stories are accurately defined and scheduled in accordance with the overall plan.
- Provide day-to-day support for the Project Teams, ensuring that any clarification or additional documentation is provided in a timely fashion and does not impact the project plan.
- Provide the link between the development team and business representatives regarding software functionality, throughout the development lifecycle.
- Setup, structure and deliver a suite of high quality BA documents
- Interview stakeholders and facilitate workshops and other requirements gathering meetings
- Contribute to and deliver considered, concise and relevant presentation to internal and external teams.
- Capture data elements, organise and model data to support or improve recommendations.
- Drive results and high levels of colleague satisfaction.
- Looking for strong Domain Modelling into – User Stories. (need to see solid examples)
- Rules and Policies that can sit outside
- You will be working in a very demanding environment with pressure
- This is a massive monolithic backend infrastructure – Manual Process – needs to be automated – needs to move to a digital workflows
- Design to agile delivery structure
- At the moment the environment is poorly documented
- He is looking for people who deliver and can mix technical with the business – you will be speaking and working with board level so communications needs to be exceptional.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- IT Degree Qualified Desired
- Experience of working across multiple delivery organisations practising distributed development in a global environment
- At least 3 years Business Analysts experience of successful project implementation in a software environment
- Demonstrable experience writing requirements specifications and User Stories for Information Systems.
- Experience of the whole project life cycle, able to operate in the initial conceptual design stage, in the depths of system testing, and at each stage in between.
- Knowledge and experience of agile methodology for project delivery
Please send your CV to email@example.com. We are looking to book interviews for Monday!!!