Design, Develop, Implement and Maintain SQL Server 2008/2012/2014 database objects and services.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3 years’ experience as a SQL Database programmer
- Must be able to assist in design and development reviews.
- Must have basic to intermediate knowledge of T-SQL programming. Familiar with Stored Procedures, Views and Common Table Expressions.
- Familiar or experienced with SQL Server Reporting services on developing Business Intelligence reports.
- Candidates must have excellent analytical skills, good knowledge of project life cycles and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Has a good background or experience with SQL Analysis Services.
- Familiar or experienced in ETL and creating OLAP databases.
- Have participated or involved in creating Conceptual and Physical database models for web or windows application(s).
- Knows how to use Analysis Services development tools
- Knows how to use Analysis Services management and administrative tools to manage an Analysis Services solution
- Familiar or experienced in ETL and creating OLAP databases
- Create multidimensional analysis solutions with SQL Server Analysis Services
- Participate on designing and implementing a Data Mining solution
- Create, Develop, Test and Maintain SQL Server Integration Service packages
- Familiar with Batch Job scheduling and Integration Services automation
- Create Data Transformation and Integration solutions
- Use SQL Server Database performance tuning tools and techniques to improve database or reports performance
- SQL Server 2008 R2/2012 installation and administration skills are a plus
- Strong analytical skills and good problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Nice to have:
- Experience with PowerView or PowerPivot is a plus.
- SQL Server Administration is a plus
- Business Objects
- Power BI
- Experience with Teradata is a bonus as is Big Data Exposure
- Create SSRS Reports (RDL) using SQL 2008 Business Intelligence Development Studio
- Use sub-reports, charts and tablix in creating graphical reports
- SSRS Report Server configurations and reports deployment
Job Reference: JO-1606-88165
Salary: £350.00 - £450.00 per day
Job Duration: 6 month rolling