We are working with an investment bank in hiring a Technical Platform Architect to join the team based in London.
You will be reporting to the Global Head of Technology and you will also over see a multidisciplinary team of 8+ staff.
- Candidate must have strong hands on development background
- Responsible for undertaking solution architecture and systems design
- Extensive experience of using agile methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill and be able undertaken technical analysis and prepare reports and presentations
- Prioritize workload, providing timely and accurate estimations
- Required to work and communicate to senior stakeholders from various teams
- Candidate should be able to work under minimum supervision and delegate management responsibility effectively whilst on leave
- Risk and Control: Colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal policies and policy standards
- 10+ years of development and architecture experience
- Extensive experience of solution architecture with financial services
- Experience of working within enterprise architecture governance frameworks
- Demonstrate experience of solution architecture and design
- Java development experience including J2E frameworks, JSP, Servlet, Portlets…
- Experience of designing and developing on cloud native architecture within a large organisation
- Knowledge and experience of implementing modern DevOps tooling – from development to release
- API development REST, SOAP, XML, JSON, Web Sockets, WebRTC, Graph QL…
- SQL databases design and development Oracle, MS SQL…
- NoSQL database design and development MongoDB, Cassandra…
- Mobile development experience of Cordova, IOS and Android
- Practical development experience of security frameworks – SSO, OAuth, public key infrastructure, encryption.
We will be looking for candidates who have eligibility to live and work in the UK as sponsorship is not available.
Job Reference: JO-1708-125591
Salary: £80000.00 - £100000.00 per annum