Digital Business Analyst – Travel / Lifestyle Business / B2B – London
£350 – £450 per day
Length: 6 month contract
******Urgent************Urgent****** ******Urgent****** ******Urgent******
- The Digital Business Analyst (BA) will be responsible for gathering and understanding the business needs and requirements of stakeholders within the digital programme.
- The BA will then ensure, together with the relevant Project Manager, IT team and external vendors, that the requirements are accurately translated into system developments.
- The BA will be working across a range of projects including website and mobile app development projects to deliver digital products, technology development and digital transformation projects.
Responsibilities: Digital Business Analyst – Travel / Lifestyle Business / B2B – London
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Translate requirements into functional specifications and well defined and easily understandable user stories
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal stakeholders to analyse and document business processes and requirements and assess their efficiency and effectiveness in meeting business objectives. This will include customer journeys, operational processes and business rules, Business Requirements Document, Use Cases, GUI, Screen and Interface designs
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Serves as the conduit between internal and external stakeholders and the software development team through which requirements flow.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyse trade-offs between usability and performance needs.
- Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams.
- To support the development and implementation of change, e.g. defining user procedures; training requirements, defining and oversight of user testing
- To ensure that all work follows appropriate standards and conforms to agreed quality plans
Education/Qualifications: Digital Business Analyst – Travel / Lifestyle Business / B2B – London
- Essential: Applicants must be a graduate or equivalent
- Desirable: BCS (ISEB) Diploma in Business Analysis or equivalent
Work and other relevant experience
- Experience of digital projects and programmes
- Detailed knowledge and experience web and app development.
- Strong exposure to Agile/SCRUM environments.
- Experience in multi-channel, eCommerce organisation
- Experience of running project definition workshops and resolving complex scoping issues and stakeholder conflicts; producing a project definition/project initiation document clearly defining scope and project objectives
- Experience of identifying and managing/supporting business implementation tasks involving business stakeholders and delivery teams
- Experienced in using standard BA tools and techniques for process and business modelling, eliciting requirements and identifying opportunities
Please do send across to me the most up to date copy of your CV to Emeka.email@example.com
Salary: £350 - £450 per day