Technical Operations Manager / Technical Project Manager – Music, Digital, Delivery, Project Manager, Account Management, Web Technology, customer, client – £70,000 – £80,000 – Hertfordshire – Digital, Delivery, Project Manager, Account Management, Web Technology, Music, customer, client – £70,000 – £80,000 – Hertfordshire
My client is the makeup of a collection of innovative agencies that create music and digital experiences for branded spaces. their skillsets blend creative disciplines – brands marketing, content production, specialised music design and consultancy, with technology expertise – digital media network design, development, implementation, service and support. We are now nearly 50-strong.
We are looking for a senior technical Operations professional with a background in digital technology or IT, for a pivotal role within our group of niche agencies. You will be joining a successful and fast-growing group, at a senior level. You will be expected to contribute to the direction and strategy of the business, to ensure what’s planned can be implemented successfully and on time. You will also ensure our technical operation functions to the particularly high standards that our exacting brand clients demand.
You would be working closely with a high calibre and experienced Senior Management Team, including Heads of Music, Client Services, Technology, Finance, as well as the Co-Founders of the business.
- Strategic Planning Contribute towards business strategy and direction for development of existing and new product offer, across each business Evaluate agency growth and help design the evolution of internal agency workflows and processes, and plan for their timely implementation
- Maintain awareness of industry-leading technology and ability to formulate innovation
- Resource Planning
- Responsible for advance planning resource for key client projects and internal requirements, including inhouse and external teams in UK and overseas
- Maximising efficiency of available resource through improved planning processes
- Product Design
- Central point of contact for internally requested product enhancements for consideration and inclusion in development schedule
- Contribution to design of agency’s product offer, including coordination of project teams comprising creative, technical and brand expertise, directing solutions that satisfy client objectives, user experience, technical capabilities and budget
- Project Management
- Working collaboratively with account managers, creative teams and developers to deliver new technical projects successfully to our brands
- Overseeing, managing or monitoring satisfactory progress of multiple complex projects across the business
- Ensuring complex issues raised by Sales or Client Services are managed through to resolution by conducting investigations, analysis and testing
- Providing visibility of project status, progress, and delays to account managers including the logging, prioritisation and management of issues escalated to other teams for resolution
- Troubleshooting technical issues, coordinating analysis, rectification and testing across multiple teams
- Leadership – you will be an assertive and persuasive leader and decision maker, who shows a natural gravitas and invokes a high level of integrity and humility within your team
- Employee management – you will have at least 8 years’ experience managing operational or technical teams at least 3 years of which you will have been senior management, with at least 2 team leaders / managers directly reporting to you
- Resource management – you will have a demonstrably high level of resource management experience, including working relationships with 3rd party technical suppliers and companies, and experience working with xRM systems and large databases
- Productivity & efficiency analysis – you will have proven effective methods of improving efficiency and productivity within your teams and be able to demonstrate you analysis and reporting procedures
- Project management – your project management skills are highly developed, meaning you can oversee and monitor multiple complex projects simultaneously and advise on scheduling process, workflow analysis and change procedures; you will be deadline and end user conscious, with the ability to communicate effectively with clients.
- Operational process analysis – you will be an excellent problem solver, with a unique talent for quickly identifying cause and finding solutions
- Strategic planning – you will be an innovative thinker with a natural ability to see opportunities for technological growth and development
- Commercial awareness – you will have a highly developed business acumen, with a skillset that allows you to constantly monitor, report and forecast the financial health of your department
- Communication – you will be a ‘people person’; someone who has a complete understanding the importance of clarity of expectations, and who can motivate individuals and teams throughout the business to help achieve successful results
- Training & leadership development – you will have a natural affinity for training and a structured approach to employee development process and documentation
This is a perm role
Job Reference: SK-TechOps
Salary: £70000 - £80000 per annum + Benefits
Job Skill: Music, Digital, Delivery, PROJECT MANAGER, account management, Web Technology, Customer, client, account management, client, Customer, Delivery, Digital, Music, PROJECT MANAGER, Web Technology