Head of Product (Agile, Prince 2, Ecommerce) Global Sports Brand / Digital Transformation – Amsterdam
Salary: €100,000 – €130,000 + Bonus + Benefits + Relocation Package
Start Date: ASAP
My client is a global sports brand who are located in Germany. They are going through a huge digital transformation of their business and a requirement has come about for a Head of Product.
- The candidate will be managing the team of Product Owners (including a team in Germany) whilst also managing their own Product. Essentially the Head of Product is going to be someone who has 10+ years’ experience in web for large brands or retailers, experience with managing and developing teams and a very strong agile background.
- The area of the business where the Head of Product will be working is chartered with driving a premium, connected, and personalized consumer experience across key owned digital properties that results in industry-leading commercial results and consumer advocacy (NPS).
- As Head of Product you will be right at the heart of it as you will manage our A/B testing programme for groups experiences across all digital platforms.
- You will have a passion to drive improvements across their digital platforms resulting in incremental revenue for our eCommerce business & the improved performance of branded experiences.
- Reporting into the Director, the core responsibilities are managing the AB testing programmes and managing external agency resources. The Head of Products will need to be able to demonstrate thier experience in managing optimization programmes, and the positive results that you have brought to the business.
- The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of web analytics, project management, and consumer branded commercial experience.
Responsibilities: Head of Product (Agile, Prince 2, Ecommerce) Global Sports Brand / Digital Transformation – Germany
AB testing programme
- Lead the test planning process to identify tests to be performed, prioritizing these in alignment with business needs & IT releases.
- Work closely with the business leads to capture input, translate these into requirements, working with our partners in the analytics teams to determine KPI’s
- Manage all aspects of test development with internal and external partners
- Own the reporting out and actions derived from a test outcome to the organisation
- Act as the evangelist for testing across the eCommerce and brand digital experiences teams to drive a testing and optimization mindset
Requisite education and expertise
- Degree qualified, in Business, (B2C) IT or eCommerce
- At least 4 years experience working in eCommerce in a market or global consumer focused role
- Fluent in English – great verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely
Knowledge and skills
- A passion for digital, both in your work experience and personal projects
- Ability to multi-task whilst retaining quality across projects
- Keeps an avid focus on best practices across the industry, ensuring we stay relevant and ahead of consumer expectations
- Self starter, capable of initiating and leading projects
- A team player that can work well in a talented cross functional team
Experience: Head of Product (Agile, Prince 2, Ecommerce) Global Sports Brand / Digital Transformation – Amsterdam
- Some experience in web analytics, reporting and key performance indicators and how this relates to the consumer experience and improving the performance of our digital platforms.
- A passion for delivering data based recommendations for quantifiable improvements for deployment immediately or prioritization within the IT release process.
- Strong project management skills, with experience of running several projects simultaneously, with timelines, brief writing, budget management and business requirement deliverables.
- Although not a technical position, experience and a broad understanding of the platforms, systems, testing tools and interfaces would be a help
- Demonstrated experience working with optimization tools like Optimizely, and 3rd party vendors for more complex builds
Please send across to me the most up to date copy of your CV to Eobiechefu@welovesalt.com or call me on 0207 928 2525
Salary: €100000 - €130000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits