PMO Analyst – 12 Month FTC – London – £40,000 – £50,000
My client is a leading Digital media business in London.
The candidate will following job requirements:
- Previous experience working in PMO role for media organisation.
- Strong analytical and Literacy.
- Excellent PC skills, including Excel, Powerpoint and Word, MS Project and Visio Skills.
- Knows how to do PMO manually without the use of portfolio tools
- Has worked in and is comfortable with a low maturity environment
- Reports to the Programme Delivery Director
Project & Program Governance
- PMO Management
- Responsible for ensuring overarching governance structure is maintained and adhered to.
- Responsible for Exec level communication including status updates with Stakeholders , Project and Program team
- Project Governance – maintain updated consolidated Project Plan (Timeline & Roadmap)
- Maintain & govern SSOI (Single Source of Information) for Project & Program Documentation, Templates & Processes
- Create process documentation & look for opportunities for simplification
- Plan Agenda, capture meeting minutes & action items for weekly Implementation Team meeting
- Run weekly Stakeholder Engagement Check-in Meetings to get updates on latest deployments planned and in progress and update roadmap
- Run Bi-weekly Track lead meeting – prepare status updates ahead of meeting, take minutes, record action items and circulate recording and meeting notes.
- Send Bi-weekly Track lead newsletter on alternate weeks where meeting doesn’t take place
- Plan and run monthly Steering & operating Committee meeting with Workstream team
- Support workstreams in management of RAID (Risks, Assumptions, Issues, Decisions) and Change Control, reporting and managing through the Group’s reporting tool
- Co-ordinating the production of the weekly status reports within the Group’s reporting tool and liaise with Progamme workstreams to challenge any content and quality
To assist with the preparation of Workstream, Programme Board and other project team packs.
Divisional level report co-ordination and submission
Divisional level Governance to ensure consistency and complience across the Portfolio of Projects
Good knowledge of project management methodology; Good MS Office skills, including MSP; Indepth experience of Governance Processes and RAID management.
- Managing complex internal communications projects and activities, including working with key stakeholders to assess requirements, providing solutions and advice and delivering agreed outputs.
- Design, develop, execute and measure global internal communications plans and tactics
- Write, edit and design internal communication materials
- Ensure appropriate input and sign-off from stakeholders
This is a perm FTC role in London – Please contact email@example.com for more info
Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum
Job Skill: PMO, Digital, Excel, RAID, MS Project, Manual, Digital, Excel, Manual, MS Project, PMO, RAID