My client is at the forefront of a very exciting space within the IoT space, they develop and design innovative products and services to make consumers life’s easier. This a highly entrepreneurial lab environment which is fast paced with a very diverse team.
They are seeking a CTO to help continue to build many innovative products and services, as well scale their platform in a cloud services environment. This is an opportunity to join a brilliantly experienced and diverse team and demonstrate your ability to work well in a fast-paced labs environment.
- Lead the development team that is focused on creating cutting edge products, platforms and components.
- Day-to-day management of all technical operations; break down tasks, prioritise and work with the development team on implementing them
- Provide strong leadership for processes, automation, best practices, documentation.
- Lead architecture decisions
- Understanding of how technology can be used to implement the business strategy and for evaluating how technology can be used internally to develop new business models and business lines
- Working on advanced technology, competitive analysis, technology assessment, prototyping lab, partnering, planning, architecture standards, mentoring and P&L responsibility.
- You will be working in a team that delivers the Cloud based platform, Back End API, Web Applications, Mobile Apps and all other related technologies for various Robo Bots
- Strong technical knowledge and coding experience in different areas, with an emphasis on IoT devices
- Understand the issues around security and can communicate this clearly to the members of the team
- System architecture experience ideally within an IoT environment
- Prior track record of managing teams of software engineers that have delivered platforms, products and services that scale effectively
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills; ability to manage a team of software engineers
- An understanding of cloud services
- Experience working in an environment building both hardware and firmware
- Solid understanding and experience in the Agile methodology, hands of management of agile iterative development, spanning specification, prototyping, architecture, QA operations.
Salary: £800.00 - £850.00 per day