Test Lead required for an initial 2 month contract working on an implementation project of a new integrated POS, Procurement and Reporting system.
The successful Test Lead will be required to
- Create test plan with test scripts, scenarios & control data.
- Responsibility for end to end testing involving integrated systems/software suite (EPOS, Procurement & Reporting) from single supplier & integration testing to existing Head Office systems.
- Determine the Entry & Exit criteria for each test cycle and test cycle completion success criteria.
- Define and execute all levels of end to end testing to a pre-defined level of quality and agreed timescales eg test scripts, test cases, test conditions and test data.
- Report and prioritise faults identified during end to end testing cycles. Test subsequent fixes.
- Communicate the results of that end to end testing clearly with written report and summarised results compared against originally defined success criteria.
- Support the Test Architect in defining the end to end testing strategy/plan
- Work proactively with stakeholders, business analysts influencing system design and developers to ensure that test faults are understood and resolved and that appropriate regression testing is undertaken
- Demonstrate an excellent knowledge of the defect and release management process
- Execute manual test scripts as designed
The successful Test Lead will need experience in:
- At least two years solid experience in Retail Functional & System Integration Testing on EPOS, Procurement & Retail Reporting/BI Systems
- Incisive ability & experience creating test plan, test scripts (based on business requirements & standard EPOS, Procurement & reporting software functions), test cases & conditions plus control data for the End to End testing process. The test scripts will be documented and run manually.
Job Reference: JO-1611-91245
Salary: £350 - £400 per day
Job Start Date: 21/11/2016