Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
At Salt, we pride ourselves on being leaders in the digital industry and commit to helping businesses deliver on digital transformation. We strive to make meaningful contributions to creating better futures for our community and the environment in which we operate.
To achieve this, we rely on our IDEAS (Integrity, Dynamic, Expertise, Achievement, Synergy) values that make up our company identity and vision for a better society, ensuring that no one is left behind.
Driven to be leaders in the digital industry, we are committed to connecting talent with business while contributing to getting people back into the workforce, uplifting our community, and ensuring the environment we operate in is sustainable for the future.
As a global business, it is important that we contribute to the communities in which we operate in. In 2017, we officially launched our Corporate Social Responsibility global initiative. Each of our offices made a commitment to annually choose local charities or causes to support through volunteering and fundraising programmes.
We also try to look for changes we can make to the betterment and sustainability of the environment. Since then, Salt has made significant strides in achieving its goal by volunteering and initiating various fundraising programs and charity partnerships. Some examples of these can be seen below. With the lockdowns impacting our fundraising efforts, and coronavirus restrictions looking to continue in some shape or form in all of our global locations, we are strategising how to continue our CSR efforts remotely in 2021.
While the effects of the pandemic hindered many of our fundraising efforts, we were still able to support different charities around the world.
If you have any questions about Salt’s global CSR initiatives, please get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Our Dubai office visited schools in Zanzibar and Tanzania. On this occasion, we were able to deliver various stationery items as a donation.
• The New Zealand office took part in Shoebox Christmas for the third year running. The team donated 30 boxes of Christmas presents for children from various schools and organisations across Auckland.
• To celebrate Pride, our New York and Austin offices held a panel discussion with guest speakers to explore inclusion in the workplace. We also asked attendees to donate to our chosen charity, the Ali Forney Center.
• Our New Zealand and New York teams raised money for those affected by the Victoria Bush Fires by running a bake sale.
• The team donated food, toys and bedding for sick, injured, abused and abandoned animals through SPCA New Zealand.
• Our Cape Town office donated gifts to the Santa Shoebox Foundation.
• In the UK, we took part in The Big Issue’s Night Walk to support those who are homeless, before we went into the first lockdown.
• We made a pledge to support The Big Issue’s RORA (Ride Out Recession Alliance) initiative to tackle homelessness and helping people get back into jobs. We also provided tips and advice in their magazine, to help job seekers.
• We partnered with Sistr, a mentoring app for women to share job searching, CV and interviewing tips for women who were facing furlough or unemployment or returning to work after maternity leave.
• We donated food trollies and money to the Glen Innes Foodbank not long after New Zealand went into lockdown.
• We donated the money towards our UK Christmas party to Great Ormond Street Children’s Hospital and The Big Issue Foundation.
• Our Melbourne team visited a not for profit sanctuary for rescued farm animals and spent the day working around the farm.
The Hong Kong team undertook their first of many CSR activities! They went to Food Angel’s kitchen and helped the charity pack delicious food. Food Angel’s mission is: “WASTE NOT, HUNGER NOT, WITH LOVE.” Together, with other volunteers, the Hong Kong team packed around 1500 lunch boxes, which is an incredible success. 70% of the boxes…
Last month, my wonderful colleague Lauren introduced Salt HQ to South London Cares through the enjoyable method of a Pub Quiz. Team names were strong, there was a tie break, lots of laughter and money being raised for what I have discovered to be a wonderful cause. What is “South London Cares”? “South London…
Salt New Zealand have been fans of Eat My Lunch since they started their mission to ensure that no child goes hungry. A social enterprise, committed to making a real difference in our community, they have a simple plan – for every lunch you buy, they give a lunch to a Kiwi kid who would otherwise…