Our Client is the Global Leading Forex Company, they are now looking for < Dealing Manager – Client Facing > to join their reputable company.
- Portfolio management; retain and grow the businesses with the Corporate/SME clients;
- Responsible for managing the client relationship, FX Sales, transaction management and execution both online and offline;
- Update clients on currency movements and market events;
- Handle both the pricing with Treasury as well as relationship management side;
- Deliver customized solutions (Hedging/Payment) that help clients protect their portfolios, optimize their efficiency and maximize opportunities in diverse global markets;
- Opening and asset servicing to process transactions and resolve any exceptions on a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience of Corporate FX dealing
- Excellent negotiation techniques and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English and Cantonese
Interested parties kindly apply via “Apply Now” for a confidential discussion.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-1905-149290
Salary: HK$660000 - HK$780000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 31/8/2019
Job Locations: Hong Kong
Job Types: Permanent