Senior Designer – User Experience
A global life insurance company is scouting for a modest Senior UX Designer.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Report to Head of Experience Design and co-work with a wide range of experts and clients
- Blend service design into digital design
- Design and conduct user researches for the digital medium of the business
- Identify solutions based on interpreting insights of the user experience research and design
- Demonstrate data and solutions via information architecture, wireframes, visual design leveraging rapid prototyping (including usability testing)
Experience and Skills
- 10-year work experience with the digital, interaction and communication design
- Good knowledge of craftsmanship from user research and design to its execution and launch
- Mastery of visual elements from visualising data and solutions to digital design throughout offerings
- Capability to work in an evolving and collaborative environment with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent in written and spoken English, as well as the ability to understand Chinese
For those who want the challenge, please click “Apply Now” OR send your updated C.V. along with a self-explanatory portfolio (PDF file size less than 10MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2001-156232
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 2/3/2020
Job Industries: UI & UX
Job Locations: Hong Kong
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: A global life insurance company is scouting for a modest SENIOR UX DESIGNER. He/She will conduct researches, design solutions and deliver product-service by engaging stakeholders in the processes.