Principal / Senior Consultants – Design Research
The international design agency is scouting for passionate, resourceful and experienced Principal / Senior Consultants – Design Research in Hong Kong.
- Identify and pursue opportunities related to the design research
- Lead projects focused on delivering solutions for clients, leveraging the impact of research
- Build and develop the value proposition to clients, including the vision, mission, offering and roadmap
- Develop methods, offerings, and solutions for clients’ needs
- Fulfil any capability gap of the team through structuring tailored people development programme and executing the recruitment strategy
- Build a diverse and inclusive community for the team members
Experience and Skills
- 8+ years’ work experience in the relevant research field
- Familiar with design / user research methods
- Experience leading teams to develop insightful and actionable strategy, service and customer experience for clients
- Proficient in project knowledge with design thinking techniques and solving complex business problems with smart and industry-leading solutions
For those who want the challenge, please click “Apply Now” OR send your updated C.V. along with a self-explanatory portfolio (PDF file size less than 10MB) to email@example.com.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-1909-154177
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 31/10/2019
Job Industries: UI & UX
Job Locations: Hong Kong
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Design / User Researchers of International Design Agency bring clients experience to transform businesses.