Principal / Senior Consultants – Service Design
The international design agency is scouting for the hands-on, resourceful and experienced Principal / Senior Consultants – Service Design in Hong Kong.
- Provide CX and Service Design Leadership support to the PEAK SBI
- Lead the team, provide insights, motivation and constructive challenges to ensure the development of leading CX
- Design, kick-off, lead and participate in all activities, including workshops
- Assure the quality and ensure the integration and consistent customer experience across all design pods, touchpoints and channels
- Drive collaborations for synergy, and leverage the best practice and capabilities
- Take ownership for CESD CX and support a sustainable model of assessment, also, prioritise gaps to be closed for uplifting CX capabilities.
Experience and Skills
- 8+ years’ work experience in Service Design, Customer Experience Design, and the relevant research field
- Familiar with design research and research methodologies, and specialised to use them effectively in collaborations
- Extensive work experience ranging from startup to large corporate transformation
- Ability to master English, additional major languages desired
- Proficient in Adobe CS
For those who want the challenge, please click “Apply Now” OR send your updated C.V. along with a self-explanatory portfolio (PDF file size less than 10MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-1909-154176
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 15/12/2019
Job Industries: UI & UX
Job Locations: Hong Kong
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Service design for the digital transformation of businesses