An e-commerce platform is looking for a CRM Manager to own global strategy and practices for customer relationship management! You will work out strategies for loyalty and retention programs, customer acquisition and execute best CRM practices across the region!
WHY should you consider this role?
- Regional exposure across South East Asia!
- Strategic leadership experience – lead a team of executives
- Be at the forefront a growing e-commerce business
WHAT are your responsibilities?
- Plan and develop strategy, standards and best practices for EDM – lifecycle, multi-platform (email, SMS, etc.).
- Run global EDM programs as base; individual regions to run localized programs in addition.
- Identify opportunities in EDM (list generation, segment targeting, creative/content/cadence) optimization, through testing, aligning with other relevant teams, e.g. Design/Product, and detailing needs for additional tools/support (3rd party or in-house).
- Work closely with the marketing team to ensure best practices are implemented, execution is aligned, and ROI is optimized, providing guidance whenever necessary.
- As a Subject-Matter-Expert, represent company in interactions with relevant vendors; stay ahead of changes and trends in the world of EDM.
- Bring CRM program to world-class level (segmentations, CLTV, retention, etc.).
- Work closely with analytics team to draw actionable insights.
- Build out programs rapidly whenever company enters new markets, and localize/optimize to best level possible without necessarily having local market/language knowledge.
WHAT are the requirements?
- Proven track record and working experience in EDM marketing (email, responsive design, SMS, testing, etc.)
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, or SQL/data analytics would be an advantage
- Strong troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Great team player, and able to lead a team
Sounds like you? Reach out to Lynn now at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion!
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-1905-148792
Salary: RM96000.00 - RM120000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: CRM
Job Locations: Kuala Lumpur
Job Types: Permanent