One of the fastest growing start-ups in Southeast Asia in the leading services marketplace is on a look out for a CRM Manager to manage and grow their user base and propose the best strategies for customer retention.
The core objective of this role is to increase retention rate, goes beyond CRM to activate customers and grow their lifetime value (CLV) by applying every technology, methods and tactics available. This is a sole contributor role who will not manage a team (for now).
WHAT are your responsibilities?
- CRM (Main part): Email marketing, Push notifications, SMS, On site banners and anything else that can impact the customer value / retention growth;
- Data management: collection, segmentation, interpretation and use for automated campaigns and strategic planning / insights that add value in all marketing initiatives and teams;
- Oversees all activation promotions (Activation is where this role overlaps / connects with the Acquisition managers to take over the consumer journey onward);
- Strategy and planning of activation & retention promotions (campaigns)
- CLV (customer lifetime value)
- Retention rates (repeat buyers / customers)
- Conversion rates (submits 1st request to 2nd request to 3rd request..), frequency and recency
WHAT are the skill sets needed?
- Solid experience and proven success as a Retention Manager have worked on intense volume of campaigns / projects – e.g. large Ecommerce companies or Performance marketing agencies).
- Wide range of Activation & Retention campaign tactics with the ability to follow the latest trends, research and test them into practice.
- The ability to segment and interpret data (analysis is not required, it is done by another team).
- Strategic mindset that can approach objectives / challenges in a resourceful and creative way.
- HANDS ON – Automated flows, (set up and optimisation), Split (A/B) testing, Promotion mechanics for existing users engagement (is a plus). You can proactively locate issues throughout the whole user journey and propose optimization actions. -Able to give examples / case studies that prove your capabilities to increase retention rates and demonstrates how did you do that (provide evidence of effective planning and implementation of activation & retention promotions / campaigns)
If this is the role you are looking for, click Apply now or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference: JO-1803-133233