A data and analytics company is looking for a Regional Campaign Operations Manager to strategize and deliver exceptional digital campaigns for clients based in Asia. You will supervise campaign management, digital development, campaign deployment and data extraction.
WHY should you consider this role?
- Regional exposure in digital campaigns
- Opportunity to lead a dynamic team of campaign analysts and campaign managers
- Work with various multinational clients
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES include:
- Develop digital campaign strategies for renown clients within Asia and be the main point of contact for these clients
- Manage resources, the team has the right skills and right number of people to execute best-in-class and innovative campaigns
- Ensure all deliverables are on time and within budget.
- Deliver campaigns end-to-end, ensure QA across all areas, and follow campaign processes
- Identify opportunities for standardization, optimize and build processes and templates
- Develop and maintain a set of campaigns quality standards and best practice, backed up by research, results and shared knowledge
- Provide advice and direction on execution with the objective of delivering the most innovative campaigns
- Manage a team that includes the completion of regular performance appraisals and setting development goals for direct report
THE SKILL SETS required:
- Digital campaign management experience and overall understanding of campaign strategies and execution
- Authentic leadership style and the ability to get involved in detailed solutioning and shaping when required
If you’re a strategic leader, this is the role for you! Reach out to Lynn Chua at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-1810-141925
Salary: RM120000.00 - RM180000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: CRM
Job Locations: Kuala Lumpur
Job Types: Permanent