Our client, an international marketing agency, is urgently looking for a Senior Data Analyst to help with a special project in Hong Kong.
- Explain analytical findings and results to the general audience
- Support account service teams by supplying relevant campaign design & measurement information
- Provide data analysis, data mining and development of segmentation and statistical models
- Generate regular reporting and perform ad-hoc analysis/extractions
- Manage delivery quality and deadlines for projects with multiple priorities
- Liaise and work with other teams for company product and service development
- Degree in statistics, mathematics, marketing or related business degree
- 3+ years’ experience with data analytics
- Background in consumer trends, research, marketing communications, CRM or loyalty
- Solid experience in statistical analysis, predictive modeling, optimization and/or similar data driven business solutions.
- MS SQL Server Stored Procedure skills are a must. Experience working with database (MSSQL Server, Oracle or MySQL) or Big Data (AWS, Hadoop). SAS (Base or Enterprise Miner) or SPSS or R skills are highly preferable.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Access and PowerPoint. Google Analytics, Telerik, Tableau, MS Project skill a bonus.
- A passion for working with numbers and present them in a way that make business sense
- Attention to details, intuitive and able to deliver accurate results
- Willing to take initiative and work independently.
- Excellent communication skills in English both written and spoken
If you want to join an international company and work on an interesting project, simply send your updated cv to email@example.com
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-1810-141102
Salary per: month
Job Start Date: 22/10/2018
Job Industries: CRM
Job Locations: Hong Kong
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: #dataanalytics#crm#loyalty#sql#tableau