A notable data science and analytics company is on a look out for a Strategic Senior Digital Marketing Manager with exceptional leadership skills. This role requires someone to identify opportunities and deliver effective in both traditional & digital marketing, planning, branding and product development.
- Establish effective working relationships with sales and agency leadership to ensure that our products and services are implemented through sales enablement and marketing demand generation programs
- Provide feedback into product development and service offers and participates in their development; collaborate to create, launch and track performance of product and service offerings in our markets
- Demonstrate effective management of the marketing, advertising and promotional activities of the organization.
- Execute marketing initiatives, integrating online and new media, email, print, direct mail, social media, company websites, SEM/SEO strategy development, brand awareness and drip marketing initiatives.
- Work with Consulting and Sales to cultivate reference accounts for products and services; identify client success stories and work with marketing to create appropriate case studies and collateral
- Create compelling marketing campaigns
- Drive campaign management for client acquisition programs across multiple channels
- Create content for corporate marketing collateral, website/blog/social media, and other initiatives
- Aid on press releases, contributed articles, presentations, events, and conferences
- Internal reporting and other duties as assigned
Lead Generation & Sales Enablement
- Create effective, compelling positioning, messaging, and sales tools that are understood and used
- Stays abreast of market trends to drive topics for client webinar and whitepaper strategies
- Create sales-ready tools, including market-facing presentation content to be used by Sales to highlight benefits of our services to our clients.
- Execute marketing campaigns and analyze performance that leverage behavioral interest profiling to drive new client acquisition & sales revenue.
- Responsible for all aspects of projects, including: meeting deadlines, time management, contingency planning, approval channels and procedures, budgeting, campaign analysis, and tracking / monitoring procedures
- Establish and articulate project scope, strategy and objectives to internal clients, production team and key leadership
- Manage creative production of online and offline marketing assets, graphic design, video production and web development, from the initial concept to finished product and execution
Market Research and Competitive Intelligence
- Understand the products and services offering and approach of key competitors; communicate products and services differentiation to sales and provides input to senior leadership
- Conduct marketing surveys on current and new service concepts
- Candidates from both traditional & Digital marketing experience from media/digital/creative and brand
- Strong leadership skills
- Familiarity with agencies specializing in data warehousing, business intelligence or analytics and modeling services a plus.
- Experience in integrated marketing strategies, across all channels including website, print, communications and direct mail.
- Experience in stakeholder management
Click Apply now!
Job Reference: JO-1802-131865