A B2B e-commerce company is on a look out for a Head of Marketing who will lead all marketing initiatives across the business! You will plan, develop and execute marketing strategies for the business and work closely with the business’ stakeholders.
WHY should you consider this role?
- An opportunity to be part of the management team of my client
- Flexible working environment – fun and casual
- Be an integral part of a new system adaptation – big plans ahead!
WHAT are your responsibilities?
- Lead all marketing efforts, including planning allocating resources.
- Spearhead digital marketing initiatives with the allocated marketing budget
- Be a part of the leadership team responsible for driving the overall marketing strategy for the business
- Develop strong B2B relationships across to educate and acquire businesses for the platform
- Work with and manage a team for marketing execution
- Establish brand marketing campaigns
- Develop strong processes that will allow the marketing function to scale as the business scales
- Hire, manage, mentor, and develop marketers within and beyond the team
WHAT are the skills needed for this role?
- Experience in B2B marketing in an small-medium enterprise
- Experience in leading a team
- Able to idealize and improvise marketing strategies
- Independent, fast-paced worker
- Excellent communication skills
Click Apply now or reach out to Lynn at email@example.com for a confidential discussion!
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-1901-144346
Salary: RM144000.00 - RM180000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: General Marketing
Job Locations: Kuala Lumpur
Job Types: Permanent